• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed, Time, and Striking a 4D entity

So, I have a few questions

Given two characters: Char A and Char B.

Char B is functionally haxless.

Char A has Infinite speed, extreme precognition/clairvoyance, passive reactive teleportation, and universal time stop.

Both are 3D beings. If Char B blitzed Char A, would Char A qualify for Immeasurable speed.

If a 3D being is capable of striking an opponent, at multiple points in time, would that be considered hax or Immeasurable speed? If hax, would striking an opponent at all points in time in which they exist at once qualify?

Given Char C and Char D

Char C and Char D are functionally haxless.

Char C is a 3D being and can strike opponents at all points in time simultaneously.

Char D is a 4D being, more specifically a Universal+ living timeline, a Sword of Superman or Infinite Zamasu type character.

Can Char C actually Strike Char D? As in the sort of strike capable of actually killing Char D, not like Goku and co shooting ki blasts at what I think amounts to a projection of IZ.

1. Mmmm... Has Char A stopped time? If yes, I think that Char B would actually be 4D due to moving in time (duh, passive time travel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) despite the time being stopped, while Char A is still a 3D being, assuming that he has his own direction of time, otherwise Char B has resistance to Time Stop. Wait, you said that Char B is haxless? Well, the only thing I'm seeing in this scenario is Char B being Immeasurable in speed.

2. Hax, just hax. That's hax if the attacking being is 3D.

3. Seems like you're breaking logic a bit; Char C's attack is actually a hax; well, I don't know? Possibly Char C would actually harm Char D: compare these things - Char C can strike opponents at all points in time simultaneously AND Char D is a 4D being. Char D is able to freely move in time and exists in some points in time, but hey, time isn't infinite. Also, Char C can strike opponents at all points in time simultaneously.

I'm not an expert in these things, I'm sorry. But I've tried to explain these things as nobody have answered your question yet. Moreover, I've used some information from Internet.

1) I think that simply means higher infinite speed.

2) I am uncertain where exactly to draw the line for immeasurable speed, but it seems like it would have to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. For example, simply sending force blasts through a time machine portal is not enough to qualofy for immeasurable speed. A character has to transcend linear time through movement alone.

3) I think that affecting a 3D space + 1D time character throughout the range of its entire existence would work, yes, but it depends on whether or not the author of the fictional work in question would want it to work. The rules change from fiction to fiction.

Back