• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it possible for a dimension to be 4D without being time itself??

Talk about the creators of this dimension

"Different dimensions are expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D, this dimension is called superdimensional and extradimensional"

This dimension is outside the reality of the Universe itself, which is already a 2-C structure, but for the characters to affect it, it is necessary to affect space-time to enter it, does it qualify to be a 4D dimension? Or would it be something bigger than that?

Note: (illustrative image)

Yes, it will just have 4 spatial dimensions
Talk about the creators of this dimension

"Different dimensions are expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D, this dimension is called superdimensional and extradimensional"

This dimension is outside the reality of the Universe itself, which is already a 2-C structure, but for the characters to affect it, it is necessary to affect space-time to enter it, does it qualify to be a 4D dimension? Or would it be something bigger than that?
No it does not mean if is 4D, and of course to go outside the universe you need to affect space-time so that is not really a proof of higher dimension
Your image does not show much just a sword, and I am trying to understand that the drawing is that of a teserract. Well, if that is how the sword is drawn(teserract) then that sword is probably 4D

No it does not mean if is 4D, and of course to go outside the universe you need to affect space-time so that is not really a proof of higher dimension

Your image does not show much just a sword, and I am trying to understand that the drawing is that of a teserract. Well, if that is how the sword is drawn(teserract) then that sword is probably 4D
The image is just illustrative, but this dimension is in terms of mathematics, it is said to be superdimensional and extradimensional by the directors, but it is out of reality, they claim to be "expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D"

Wouldn't that be more of a basis for it to be a 4D structure?

Yes- It can be 4 spatial dimensional instead of 3 spatial + 1 temporal
The image is just illustrative, but this dimension is in terms of mathematics, it is said to be superdimensional and extradimensional by the directors, but it is out of reality, they claim to be "expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D"
Well, the statement "extra-dimensional" generally refers to more than 3 dimensional axes. But since I don't understand much from what you have written overall, it would not be right for me to say clearly "Yes, this is 4D". So I would appreciate if you could at least explain a little more if it's possible.

Well, the statement "extra-dimensional" generally refers to more than 3 dimensional axes. But since I don't understand much from what you have written overall, it would not be right for me to say clearly "Yes, this is 4D". So I would appreciate if you could at least explain a little more if it's possible.
I will give the explanation here

Official Dragon Ball article where it says the CG about them making a different 3 dimensional place trying to capture something that is a different dimension or something super dimensional. A battle in a different dimension and calling the place superdimensional. Is referring to dimension in the form of mathematics

I want you to do something new that takes advantage of the characteristics of CG.'' It's going to be a technical story, but there is software called "Unity" that is good at constantly moving things around with a lot of real-time information. It's software often used in games, but this time we're using it to battle in a place that doesn't actually exist, like a different dimension. Yokoo: If you give the software information about what kind of atmosphere it should have, it will create a CG world that makes you think, "How about something like this?" Seeing this, we were also surprised: "Wow, it's going to be like this!" Different dimensions are expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D. The techniques I used in other works were developed in this work, but I still don't understand (laughs).

https://dragonball.news/news/dbmfl28.html

Being referred to as a superdimensional being according to the directors of the film, confirmed by the anime comics, according to this information it appears to be a 4D structure

According to novel it is necessary to affect space-time to enter this dimension

and this from here

that all

Last edited:
I want you to do something new that takes advantage of the characteristics of CG.'' It's going to be a technical story, but there is software called "Unity" that is good at constantly moving things around with a lot of real-time information. It's software often used in games, but this time we're using it to battle in a place that doesn't actually exist, like a different dimension. Yokoo: If you give the software information about what kind of atmosphere it should have, it will create a CG world that makes you think, "How about something like this?" Seeing this, we were also surprised: "Wow, it's going to be like this!" Different dimensions are expressed in mathematical formulas and converted into 3D. The techniques I used in other works were developed in this work, but I still don't understand (laughs).
It's only talking about the mechanics of the game and Unity(A Software program AFAIK), not really the fact that the dimension there is 3D and so on. But I agree that we should already consider it as 3D lol
Being referred to as a superdimensional being according to the directors of the film, confirmed by the anime comics, according to this information it appears to be a 4D structure
I mean, when I look at the Imgur links you posted, I don't think that "...who create super-dimensional images with CG" statement would directly support the N+1D. What is said there is a little bit different. At least in my interpretation. As for the extra dimensional part, I think that the statement refers to a parallel dimension rather than saying that the plane is extra dimensional. So I think this statement needs a little more context to fit N+1D case.

So in short, I think the place you are talking about is only 3D (if there is no time continuum)

Yes

Probably 4D or higher
Dont know about the image because it just give a word without any further explanation

I have similar sentiments.

Back