• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That is an interesting thought...I mean when Barry visited the Speed Force with Wally the lightning is green and it was hinted by the Speed Force that Barry did something that infected the Speed Force and it was dying.

Shadow-Ragna said:
That is an interesting thought...I mean when Barry visited the Speed Force with Wally the lightning is green and it was hinted by the Speed Force that Barry did something that infected the Speed Force and it was dying.
It was literally shown on screen, Barry realised what he did ( accurately ) and Speed Force literally directly stated him what he did to it. Spectre literally is even said to be in tune with multiverse what includes the Speed Force. Even Spectre himself stated to Barry Allen in vanishing point: "u asks for sth dangerous Barry". ( don't he exactly was predicting Speed Force's death or sth else but there is possibility ). In my opinion Spectre and Mobius deserves for 2-A. ( i could give arguments to 1-C or 1-A but this is gonna be risky wank, i mean creating Doom Patrol Earth like heroes with normal powers to compete with Mr Nobody, concepts of all creation including all magic realities, higher dimensional realms like likely 1-A realm of Phantom Zone ( including kryptonian technology able to slow down Antimatter to buy time for Jonathan and uses Antimatter in pods or to enter Phantom Zone. Overally black infinitude which creates concepts before existence before multiverse and concepts before space and time ). But i would give bare minimum 2-A. Do u agree ?

I mean overally as they say all of creation. And it was like replicated all of events like Mallus events, all dark magical stuff, quantum realm stuff etc.

2-A sounds fair tbh since this creation of reality includes the Speed Force, magical entities and various other shit in the Arrowverse shows that Spectre is pretty much 2-A.

Another example of a feat similar to this is The Master Unit in BlazBlue who kept resetting reality and created a new reality after the old one was destroyed as it was shown during the Prime Field War where the Master Unit created a new world after the original Black Beast (This Black Beast was a predominal being instead of the Black Beast from the Dark War and fun fact 5th Prime Field based on Saya Terumi sister of Naoto and the OG Black Beast are the parents of Ragna, Jin and Saya) destroyed it and the new world was where the series BlazBlue came in along with its alternative universes where Es and Naoto is from.

So I kinda agree with that statement but then again someone else can come and disagree with this.

Shadow-Ragna

Hearing literally explanation of Mar Novu and Spectre:

"In the beginning ( end ) there was only one, a single black infinitude"

So this makes sense where Spectre initiated all of creation and then conceptual power of Destiny Book leftovers and 7 paragons "held a line/singulary focused/famed the flame" started this Big Bang ( what Sara Lance describes ).

"And finally the darkness broke, filling it with life, with the multiverse"

What means overally the concept of life and multiverse are seperate beings/voids.

"Every existence multiplied by possibility" ( showing literal new Earths where me all know laws of physics are changed as Earth-Prime doesn't realise of existence of multiverse )

So this could mean: "every existence" like every 3d-universe i guess, "multiplied by possibility" so maybe alt coexisting timelines or what maybe those realms like mirror dimension from Flash then Hell, world of souls or maybe this afterlife dimension where Felicity Smoak entered or maybe idk.

"and spread out before space and time in infinite measures"

This is confusing now as those infinite existences multiplied by possibility were spreaded before existence of space and time ? idk exactly but this literally smells like 2-A ( judging visually ) or Low 1-C according to this literal explanation or higher.

And also notice:

This includes Ryan Reynold Lantern movie Earth ( even Guggenheim with Berlanti said it shall be GL 2011 as this is their not well done movie so let it include into this multiverse ) where forces of power of will are major power of universe.

Also another Greg and Marc's show Doom Patrol where heroes have powers ( i mean Flex or Crazy Jane or Danny The Street ) and tech to deal with those white space beings like Mr Nobody or Decreator or narratively amped by Mr nobody this rat and cricket.

Also it includes Earth-96 aka Donnerverse where kryptonians of Argo City ( Helen Slater Supergirl movie ) have 6-dimensional technologies.

Also remember Spectre is equal to Anti-Monitor in power or a bit inferior.

That Mobius with Novu's death recreated this Infinite Earths shattering wave ( logically should scale way above John Wessley Flash with E-1 stolen speed ), Novu, Mobius and Spectre are all beings with destiny manipulating power transcending it like making destiny of universe or multiverse.

Not full power Mobius scales well above Pariah antimatter doppelganger who itself is living antimatter bomb to have power at least ot wipe out all universe.

Antimatter devoured also Earth-96, Earth-167 [ pretty powerful and hax Earth ], Earth-666.

Also Earth N52 what some media says it literally are same as NEW 52 comics ( even images of heroes are exactly identical ) + this was Marv Wolfman made tie-in comicbook along with Guggenheim. And we all know even New 52 heroes have plenty of very high dimensional technologies to even 1-A\

Don't get me wrong i am not trying to wank to 6d or outerversal but just saying how hax broken is creation of CW Multiverse

Back