• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Specifications on Demigra's resurrection

This is basically a quick update to Demigra's resurrection. There is some confusion on just what level it is and whether or not it is combat applicable. I believe we can specify these two things and it would be important to do so as it is a powerful skill which otherwise might be overlooked in vs battles.

Basically Demigra has resurrected a couple times, and is stated to be a ever present threat for resurrecting again by the kai of time even in the immediate future. Now, the first time he resurrects he seemingly revives from out of nowhere, he does this at a specific time and place, back in time 75 million years ago to assist his old self in defeating the kai of time, and gain a powerful and valuable,like minded ally in the process, before she was supposed to seal him.

Demigra_interferes_with_Demigra.png

"The story of the game is set at some point after Dragon Ball Xenoverse, as Demigra is referenced as being dead from the events of that game. "

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Heroes%3A_Ultimate_Mission_X

After he is killed and destroyed in his first attempt, the second time he resurrects in the present to catch Xeno vegeta snooping around his castle and make him a puppet, which he does, then goes after the time pattrol.

https://imgur.com/a/r5qTa

Finally, even after his third defeat, and after his energy is destroyed and things begin to get back to normal, Supreme kai of time states they have to be careful to watch out for him and Towa resurrecting yet again in the near future even with them destroyed and all the energy gone.

https://imgur.com/a/BkYqf

Furthermore Towa, who is known to be a demon god like him, uses the same negative energy as him and uses most of the same skills in the game, and is lumped together with his resurrection by kai of time does indeed resurrect shortly after this, and has in the past to as Darkness Towa simply out of hatred alone.

https://imgur.com/a/BkYqf

Now what does this all mean? Well Demigra can come back, certainly from no physical body, from death, no sort of consciousness left, and seemingly from nothing that can be sensed or interacted with as well, since even with his body, energy and any presence gone he can seemingly return, and has in the past from nothing. I would believe that this would qualify him for "Absolute Resurrection" as his level of resurrection.

Now as for if it is combat applicable, the short answer is imo, yes. He came back in the past at a specific time and place from nothing to the point he was sealed, then he came back in the present at a specific location and time to capture Xeno Vegeta, and they still consider him and Towa as likely to resurrect in the future at any time, and Towa proves that fear is legit when she returns as a demon goddess shortly after. So from his multiple showings and kai of times concern about him coming back, and Towa's showings of the same skill, it is safe to say he can choose where and when he resurrects, and has done it multiple times already, so can clearly do it multiple times.

So I would recommend placing beside his resurrection that it is "Absolute resurrection and combat applicable".

What does absolute resurrection mean because that sounds like more stupid powerlisting bullshit and nothing is absolute in versus debating anyways

that's a ranking that is given on this wiki. Basically coming back from erasure from what I understand.

edit https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Resurrection

Absolute resurrection - Ability to revive, even after being completely erased (aka, beyond mere physical destruction) from the world. Typically it requires a high level of reality warping (or high level of conceptual or information manipulation).

That's weird and kinda nonsensical but whatever

@Prom

It's on the Resurrection page actually

"Absolute resurrection - Ability to revive, even after being completely erased (aka, beyond mere physical destruction) from the world. Typically it requires a high level of reality warping (or high level of conceptual or information manipulation)."

Edit: Ninja'd

I agree with Promestein about that the Resurrection page likely needs a rewrite.

It is one of A6colute's old pages from back when we were just starting out to rebuild this wiki.

I will ask Reppuzan if he is willing to handle it.

OK, I will keep an eye out for the revision, and we can sort this out at that point.

@Bluetrekking Well here is what I know on Demigra's showings and how the wiki gauges resurrection.

Basically resurrection is a case by case thing. Usually it takes to long to resurrect so it isn't combat applicable, if it is more than 1 day to do it, it counts as incap, but since Demigra can come back when and where he wants based on how he chose to resurrect in the past at the spot his old self was when facing kai of time, as well as in the present when and where vegeta would be to control him, and is considered an ever present threat of resurrection by kai of time even in the immediate future after his energy and him are gone, and towa also shows they can quickly resurrect with the same skill, magic, demon god status etc, his would be one of the cases of fully controllable resurrection that happens multiple times, so should be considered combat applicable.

As for level he can come back from no body and even if all his evil energy and presence is gone to. Towa actually shows they can come back out of hatred alone, so he should be able to resurrect from erasure.

Now they want to review the resurrection page and update it first, as it is old and outdated, so this topic will likely be finished after that.

Hey, just bumping this as a reminder since it's the weekend now, so I'd like to do whatever revisions are necessary and discuss this feat more soon to better represent it in the profile.

Hey, just checking up on the status of this resurrection revision so we can move forward. Its been a few weeks now. I'd be willing to help make whatever revision needs to be done if that helps, just let me know what you want changed.

Back