• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn CRT #1: Updating the Spawn Profiles and Adding a Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feat isn't usable. Aside from being a hyperbole and failing to destroy metal bars, which the posted scan unceremoniously cuts out from the page, there are a few problems both canonically and legally, this event happened in a dream and scales to absolutely no one.
Spawn_-_Spawn_Issue_9_-_12.jpg
- Spawn #9

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame; this is arguably Classic Spawn's most impressive feat. Alright, moving on...
Haven't gone past issue 34 since I've last read the series so anything hell king and onward I can't comment on since Idk the context. For base form, the 8-C feats don't exactly line up to 8-C since the calcs you referenced go to Small Building level, or 9-A. But you could just scale him to Overtkill since he destroyed a tank that can blow up a city block easily when he wasn't using any necro energy last time I checked.
That's kinda what I was planning. Also, would we be able to highball it to 8-B or 8-A since the said tank was stated to destroy two city blocks?
just 8-B, 8-A is literally 10 times 8-B in it's baseline state. Also your 7-C key only has a mention of destroying buildings, not destroying towns,
Okay, so we all agreed on the 8-B rating for Classic Spawn. Did we wanna provide a calculation for destroying a city block? I was thinking of redoing this one.

Well, as long as a calculation for a regular standardised explosion, rather than a specific one for this feat, is sufficient at least.

Is there anything wrong with the current calculation that we have that warrants a recalc? If there's nothing wrong with the calc then I don't really see the point in updating it.

There isn't anything wrong with it, but it is a generalised standard feat calculation, not one that is focused on this specific Spawn feat in particular.

Since the intended changes here were applied, I have re-locked the page in question.

What else, if anything, is left to do here?

I think for Satan's profile it should be added that Mammon or Malebolgia were thought to be the devil of the Spawn verse

Also, I think Angela should get a Low 2-C key for being able to harm Malebolgia

It's gonna take a little more time for me to finalize the drafts for the two, and I'm thinking of organizing the references for the Mother of Existence's profile.
I think for Satan's profile it should be added that Mammon or Malebolgia were thought to be the devil of the Spawn verse
I'll add that to the draft for Satan's profile.
Also, I think Angela should get a Low 2-C key for being able to harm Malebolgia
We're still trying to pinpoint Malebolgia's exact tier, but I'll be sure to give Angela and Spawn a key after that.

Also, I think I'd like a clarification on what you mean by "Metamorphosis"? Spawn fought Angela very early on in issue #9, and I don't remember Spawn going through any metamorphosis

Also, I think I'd like a clarification on what you mean by "Metamorphosis"? Spawn fought Angela very early on in issue #9, and I don't remember Spawn going through any metamorphosis
Metamorphosis refers to the upgrade in Spawn's powers and suit. They supposedly weren't that impressive in the first 35 issues, but after that his suit went through a transformation and upgraded into something more powerful.

Well, I'm pretty sure I might be missing a couple or a few things here, but I got what I could for now. Maybe I'll update it later after applying the changes. Does anyone mind unlocking Spawn's profile so I can apply them, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back