• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn CRT #1: Updating the Spawn Profiles and Adding a Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have "At least Class Y".

You can be High 1-B and only have Peak Human lifting strength.

How much you can lift is divorced in the system from how strong you are in most cases.
Okay. Never mind. That is probably fine to apply then.

We still have some powers and abilities to go over for the Mother:
So, what exactly are these powers and abilities she's displaying?

Alright, Teleportation and Death Manipulation were added. What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Is there anything left to apply based on our discussion here, or should we close this thread?
We still need to go over Spawn's profile and the cosmology, so this is gonna take a little longer.

So, what about the remaining instances? What powers and abilities is the Mother displaying here?
  • Here are a couple of scans of her disappearing into the fog.
  • We also know that she's beyond male and female.
  • There seems to be an illusion or warped reality here while she's talking to Spawn.

I think that it means teleportation, shapeshifting or possibly abstract existence, and unquanfiable.

And one last thing about the Mother of Existence, then we’ll be done with her…

What type of format should I use for her powers and abilities? Looking back into more detail I noticed that she has quite a lot more powers and abilities than I thought and I also know that some of the character pages on here use scroll boxes and often do or don’t use bullet points for the powers and abilities and sometimes put them in bold. I’ve been having trouble deciding how to organize the Mother’s powers and abilities, so what is everyone’s opinion on this? What type of format do you want me to use?

If you write a sandbox draft first, I can evaluate what seems appropriate afterwards based on the length of its powers and abilities section.

If you wish, you can do so.

Anyway, I updated Spawn's relevant statistics key to match those of "God" and "Satan".

Also, the justifications for omnipresence for G & S and certain other of their abilities, such as invulnerability, were not nearly sufficiently good to remain or nonexistent, and I am doubtful about Spawn characters with immeasurable speed and infinite stamina as well. Was that ever convincingly established anywhere and then accepted to be applied by our staff?

Apologies; I hate to say this but we still have more to go over for this thread such as the cosmology and scaling of characters. We won't be editing Spawn quite yet because there are a lot of characters such as Malebolgia, Angela, Urizen, God, and Satan he scales to so we'll have to go over their powers and stats as well.

Last edited:
What do I need to do? All the changes have either been applied or accepted afaik.
I'm finalizing the draft for the Mother of Existence's profile, but we're still not done here. I would like to keep this thread open a little longer, though I can make another thread to continue our work if it's at all necessary.

I'm almost done with the Mother. Just have a few more powers to go over:

I'm almost done with the Mother. Just have a few more powers to go over:
  • What type of power is she displaying in the bottom panel here?
Possibly illusion creation, but it is uncertain. Above that it is clairvoyance.
Social Influencing.
  • In the 9th issue of King Spawn, she appears as a tree. Which power is this?
Shapeshifting.

Okay, I think she's still missing some powers and abilities, but this should be good for now. Does anyone mind unlocking her profile so I may apply the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back