• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn and Hellboy vs Master Chief and Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Hellboy is pretty much screwed; unless Spawn protects him; so you might has well have Spawn fight alone. Master Chief might be able to take out Hellboy assuming Spawn doesn't get in the way, but he's also screwed.

Spawn vs Kratos is certainly the highlight; although, Classic Spawn's stats are unknown; making it hard to pinpoint. But I do think Spawn has better hax than Kratos overall; and is far more unpredictable.

Basically, Spawn godstomps the Chief, and I believe he may win against Kratos with high difficulty. Hellboy can't really do much; all he can pretty much do is sit back and let Spawn take care of it; but he'd get godstomped as well the second he stands up to fight.

Not really; it depends how many unknowns there are really. Sans and the Metroids are still allowed due to having mainly haxed based AP being the sole reason why they have unkown AP; and their other stats are known. If everything about them is unknown, then they should preferably be avoided. But in Classic Spawn's case; I don't know.

Me: Spawn vs Kratos? Kratos should win, He even fought Gods and Spawn it's just a demon.

//See Spawn hax

Me: Oh, F@#$K, Spawn is the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back