• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spamton VS Jesus: [[Heaven]], are you WATCHING?

Both at 9-A, Spamton NEO is used

Fight takes place in Cyber Field

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Speed is Equalized

Battle Track: Expurgation

[[BIG SHOT]]:1 (FarerPurple)

The "Savior":0

Inconclusive:0
y4ogzzmn0wo71.png
070f72796f9ea16bab2ab831050d6810.png

Last edited:
From what i remember, Jebus starts with resurrection/melee, then go to using his halo powers

Jebus is going to get killed atleast once trying to fight Spamton melee, and then begin using his halo powers against spamton, which either A.

Spamton gets disintegrated

Or B. Spamton out ranges jebus and continues killing him (Not sure what 'Many meters' is on Jebus' profile-)

Spamton most likely outranges Jebus (unless his halo powers do extend past that of i remember)

so, Spamton just consistently backs away, and continues to spam projectiles, and kills Jebus over, he has almost no counters to Spamton just... backing up

after like, a few deaths they'll just give up on reviving him and Spamton gg

Spamton most likely outranges Jebus (unless his halo powers do extend past that of i remember)
i've never watched madness combat, so I wouldn't know but the Halo isn't his only ranged option he's got access to tons of guns
so, Spamton just consistently backs away, and continues to spam projectiles, and kills Jebus over, he has almost no counters to Spamton just... backing up
won't jebus start to set up stuff if he dies? like forcefields to protect himself and he has Telekinesis so Spamton might not be able to back away
Jebus is going to get killed atleast once trying to fight Spamton melee, and then begin using his halo powers against spamton, which either A.
wait how? isn't Jebus way more skilled then Spamton so if melee happens wouldn't it be over?

i've never watched madness combat, so I wouldn't know but the Halo isn't his only ranged option he's got access to tons of guns

won't jebus start to set up stuff if he dies? like forcefields to protect himself and he has Telekinesis so Spamton might not be able to back away

wait how? isn't Jebus way more skilled then Spamton so if melee happens wouldn't it be over?
Weapon wise he's pretty limited, and, forcefields dont matter since spamton's magic is soul based.

that and he literally cannot set up things when he's dead, so the second he comes back spamton's just going to pressure Jebus with more projectiles

most likely he's not gonna have the chance to set things up.

That and he never really uses his telekinesis to hold people still, he more uses it to ragdoll people around or crush them across walls

Spamton isn't going to fist fight jebus, if jebus tries to melee fight spamton, spamton is just going to shoot him to death.

Also, throughout the series, doesn't he only use his guns like, a hand full of times? pretty sure its out of character for him to use guns even against ranged foes

the only times off the top of my head he uses his guns are against auditor, a few times against mag agents, and a few times when he didn't have his sword

Also, throughout the series, doesn't he only use his guns like, a hand full of times? pretty sure its out of character for him to use guns even against ranged foes

the only times off the top of my head he uses his guns are against auditor, a few times against mag agents, and a few times when he didn't have his sword
I have no clue at all, like I said never watched anything on Madness Combat

one vote for the [[BIG SHOT]]

Yeah, no.

Spamton upscales a good bit from 0.006 tons of tnt. Near baseline.

Jesus scales above human Vaporization. 0.069 tons. That's a one-shot worthy AP advantage and I haven't even begun to talk about skill, which is clearing entire establishments of people who can one-shot the man due to fighting evenly with Hank.

The only thing Spamton has going for him here is Danmaku and AP. Jesus has a sniper rifle. With Spamton moving at peak human travel speed he's going to get sniped.

And did I mention Jesus has a 116x reactions amp?

And about guns being OOC for Jesus, he uses them when he feels it necessary. Like every other MC character ever. I don't know about you but an opponent hundreds of meters away sounds like a good reason to pull out his sniper rifle and revolver.

That image used for Jesus is sick dude.

This seems like a stomp in the son of god's favor. Or whoever the **** he is in Madness Combat canon.

How I said, regardless how I like Deltarune/Undertale battle system, it won't help here.
Even if game mechanics not restricted there would be 50TP spell with "SNIPER RIFLE" or just bomb his wires

You COULD argue that Spamton's jankiness in his attacks could help him land enough hits to kill Jesus, but like, Jesus literally very casually did a feat just over 10x above Spamton's. And he has skill. So chances are, Jesus either just ****** shoots Spamton or lands a good hit with his sword. "But blue light specil" isn't going to work when Spamton just so happens to die or nearly die when Jesus hits him.

Spamton won't even dodge Jesus attacks because Spamton is little bit cocky with NEO body.
And he even let him bomb his wires because he want to be "Free".
Jesus will basically use Rifle or something and destruct his face (actually Spamton won't die but just turn into his base even if his whole body will be destroyed. But Jesus will kill his base too).

Son God vs Best Heaven Armor

Son God wins ez stomp gg

Spamton won't even dodge Jesus attacks because Spamton is little bit cocky with NEO body.
And he even let him bomb his wires because he want to be "Free".
Jesus will basically use Rifle or something and destruct his face (actually Spamton won't die but just turn into his base even if his whole body will be destroyed. But Jesus will kill his base too).

Son God vs Best Heaven Armor

Son God wins ez stomp gg
Spamton can win, in-character no less, but it's just extremely unlikely to happen. Jesus FRA.

Then why can't say, susie bust every last one of his wires in one chop. She has the axe for it. Spamton can and will dodge.
But even he will, I don't think that he can dodge SNIPER RIFLE which would actually oneshot Spamton

If I'm gonna be honest MC should probably be flat Supersonic considering how consistent bullet dodging is.

Jesus stomps or Jesus FRA

Jesus kinda fast and use some kind of "thingy" stuff like... just turn Spamton attacks against Spamton

I would like to make Tricky vs Jevil, but it's stomp.

Let's make whole Fun Gang fight with some clown... again.

Back