• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEO VS NEO (but not actually) (GRACE)

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Spamton (Deltarune) VS Mettaton (Undertale)
Spamton NEO and Mettaton EX are used. Speed equalized. Both in character. They start 20 meters apart. Fight takes place in the Cyber World. SBA for anything else
I didn't use Mettaton NEO because he has the defense of wet paper.

Spamton: 7

Mettaton:

Spamton EX (Incon):

Last edited:
Im just so bored I won't even explain my whole sentence

Just
AP advantage
Skills
Home location advantage
I feel this match is more complex then just "Spamton skill destroys him"

Eh, I'm not so sure about him taking skill. Mettaton can put up a fight against Frisk, by the time Frisk fights Mettaton they might have already killed Undyne who was trained by Asgore and would later go onto defeat Asgore himself who likely has hundreds of years of fighting experience.

Eh, I'm not so sure about him taking skill. Mettaton can put up a fight against Frisk, by the time Frisk fights Mettaton they might have already killed Undyne who was trained by Asgore and would later go onto defeat Asgore himself who likely has hundreds of years of fighting experience.
Don't scale Asgore's skill to anyone. Thank you.
Now let me explain why.
Asgore is skilled against 7 greatest humans in existence which is At least 8-B likely higher.
Also, Asgore probably never gone all-out after the War. Even in the fight against Us, he never did. He stays in 1 place and don't move while Undyne described him as the someone she couldn't land any hit.

I think honestly it's a win for Spampton
FRA

for the AP advantage and skills I mean Metaton's form has NEVER been tested. Spampton likely fights more with his base form while Metaton only did it with frisk because Alphys said so

Yea tbh Mettaton while fairly skilled in his own right, doesn’t really scale to Asgore or even Undyne in skill for that matter. He’s fairly capable of giving Frisk somewhat of a challenge in his own special shenanigans he pulls, but doesn’t have the skill, experience, and training of even being comparable to Asgore + Undyne.

With that being said, Spamton should take this FRA. Mettaton only uses EX form for entertainment in the form of a TV show and never really took the Frisk fight completely seriously and was mostly motivated from wanting high ratings (aside from the genocide route but the one time Mettaton was determined and willing to take down Frisk, he blew it because of NEO lol). Spamton on the other hand has been in his base form for all his life, is implied to be fairly skilled in combat, has an AP advantage, likely has the LS advantage, and will most likely go for the kill when blood lusted as he’s a mentally insane danmaku user who only used his first fight with Kris to make a deal and is implicated to be a lot more ruthless when actually fighting. Also, in Spamton sweepstakes he’s implied to have a history with Jevil playing games with him. Likely implying that they have possibly fought or dueled before considering Jevil saw his fight in Deltarune as a game.

In a nutshell, Spamton wins via AP, skill, likely experience, likely LS, being more likely to kill when blood lusted, and FRA

Yea tbh Mettaton while fairly skilled in his own right, doesn’t really scale to Asgore or even Undyne in skill for that matter. He’s fairly capable of giving Frisk somewhat of a challenge in his own special shenanigans he pulls, but doesn’t have the skill, experience, and training of even being comparable to Asgore + Undyne.

With that being said, Spamton should take this FRA. Mettaton only uses EX form for entertainment in the form of a TV show and never really took the Frisk fight completely seriously and was mostly motivated from wanting high ratings (aside from the genocide route but the one time Mettaton was determined and willing to take down Frisk, he blew it because of NEO lol). Spamton on the other hand has been in his base form for all his life, is implied to be fairly skilled in combat, has an AP advantage, likely has the LS advantage, and will most likely go for the kill when blood lusted as he’s a mentally insane danmaku user who only used his first fight with Kris to make a deal and is implicated to be a lot more ruthless when actually fighting. Also, in Spamton sweepstakes he’s implied to have a history with Jevil playing games with him. Likely implying that they have possibly fought or dueled before considering Jevil saw his fight in Deltarune as a game.

In a nutshell, Spamton wins via AP, skill, likely experience, likely LS, being more likely to kill when blood lusted, and FRA
Counted

You also forgot that Spamton is a fighting champion in his own world

I mean, the Sweepstakes provided us that information saying that he was years fighting and training

Spamton is fairly above Metatton skill wise.

You also forgot that Spamton is a fighting champion in his own world

I mean, the Sweepstakes provided us that information saying that he was years fighting and training

Spamton is fairly above Metatton skill wise.
Didn’t forget, I just didn’t want to repeat what was already said hence the “FRA” just thought I’d give bonus justification with Spamton and Jevil thing

Spamton is over 3 times stronger and has sound manipulation, self healing, and a big range advantage, and he might just one shot since bloodlust might activate his rage power
the least you could do is unequalize speed and give mettaton some kind of advantage

Spamton is over 3 times stronger and has sound manipulation, self healing, and a big range advantage, and he might just one shot since bloodlust might activate his rage power
the least you could do is unequalize speed and give mettaton some kind of advantage
Wouldn't Mettaton blitz then? I'll make it so that they're not bloodlusted.

Back