• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spamton NEO stamina upgrade

Okay so... This one can be a bit controversial, but hear me out.

Spamton NEO should have at least a "possibly" Infinite stamina, if not straight up because of a very simple basis.

We all know at this point know that Spamton NEO is sustained from wires, they are called as such from both the narrator and Spamton himself (with the NEO body also being called explicitly a machine, if it wasn't obvious enough).

And everyone with some basic knownledge at electronics knows that those transmit data and energy to the devices they're linked at from the source of said energy (like the electric socket or whatever generator).

And apparentely, as even the profile says, the wires are not connected to anything, as it's supported from the fact that Spamton can freely travel anywhere, as shown from him moving from the basement to the fountain in the Snowgrave route despite the door for the basement being way too small for the wires to go through, meaning that those are not connected to any kind of roof.

And, as everyone knows, Spamton instantly runs out of energy withour wires, right like when you unplug a machine, meaning that as long as those wires still give him energy, he legit cannot tire out, with him planning to outlast Kris as supportive evidence.

Tldr: Give to Spamton NEO at least a "possibly" Infinite stamina thanks to his wires, as there's no reason to assume he can tire out as long as the wires which give him energy are working.

Eh, we explicitly don't give infinite stamina to robots without further details.

- Stamna

Please note that characters that are mechanical or undead should not automatically be assumed to possess infinite stamina, unless this trait has been clearly defined within the series or by the lore.

Let me rephrase, is there anything confirming the wires can supply energy forever?
The fact that they're not connected to anything means that logically they can, as they're not connected to any generator which should give energy to Spamton.

Eh, it's also possible they just are the energy source itself (which seems to be implied as they aren't connected to anything yet provide the energy), and it'd be more assumptive to claim such source has infinite energy.

I mean... if is the case Spamton wouldn't be lifted on the air lol.

They work like wires, and as such they should give him energy as long as they're intact, as wires legit can't be an energy source lol.

I mean, you yourself said they aren't actually connected to an energy source to begin with (or anything for that matter), yet Spamton still shuts down if disconnected, just connect the dots.

I mean, you yourself said they aren't actually connected to an energy source to begin with (or anything for that matter), yet Spamton still shuts down if disconnected, just connect the dots.
My point is that given how wires work, you can make a point about Spamton having constant stamina as long as those wires are working, given that he works through wires and not a battery.

The thing is that for infinite stamina more solid justifications may be needed.

In any case, let's wait for the staff at this point.

Why assume the wires grant a power supply when we're shown reasons to believe they're not connected to any power source?
Furthermore, how do we know the wires themselves are not the power source, regardless of whether or not they're attached to something?
And, as everyone knows, Spamton instantly runs out of energy withour wires, right like when you unplug a machine, meaning that as long as those wires still give him energy, he legit cannot tire out, with him planning to outlast Kris as supportive evidence.
Forgive my asking, please, but scans for this, please? I don't remember where it was.

I don't think not being connected to something means infinite stamina. The justification seems flimsy even for a possibly

I don't think not being connected to something means infinite stamina. The justification seems flimsy even for a possibly
I'm inclined to agree with this. Just because the wires are connected to Spamton but not anything else means they grant infinite stamina. For all we know they're just superfluous physical bits & parts, right?

Forgive my asking, please, but scans for this, please? I don't remember where it was.
Scans for what though?
Issue is that machines have energy as long as the wires are providing them energy. It kinda can be meant that Spamton has energy as long as those are there.

We have no clue what the logistics of Spamton;'s wires not being connected to something is, assuming it means he has infinite energy is baseless. Not having a power source despite being powered by something is just a logic defying situation, and we can't just slap on our explanation of what it means if there's nothing supporting it inuniverse

I think that's in the end of snowgrave. And it just implies higher stamina than Kris

We have no clue what the logistics of Spamton;'s wires not being connected to something is, assuming it means he has infinite energy is baseless. Not having a power source despite being powered by something is just a logic defying situation, and we can't just slap on our explanation of what it means if there's nothing supporting it inuniverse
The thing is based on how wires work irl. They provide energy to the thing they're connected, and they do as long as they're linked. There's no real reason to assume that those will run out of energy, those are batteries.

Wires supply energy from an energy source and if there's no energy source then it doesn't make sense. This is at best an impossible situation that was allowed to happen because of fiction and at that point it's better to use in-universe evidence to reason what it means rather than try to apply irl logic to something that doesn't happen irl

We apply irl logic to evaluate fiction all the time though.

Calcs use that for a reason, and we use irl comparisons to make equivalences to fiction counterparts.

Besides, the Cyber World is literally based on electronics, so saying the wires don't work like such is nonsense.

Your logic that "wires provide energy as long as they are connected" itself is flawed. They supply energy from elsewhere and If they do that without an energy source we have no idea how that will work because it doesn't make sense. Your explanation isn't supported by anything

Also when we use irl principles for calcs we at least assume the relevant processes are happening according to science. Such as a fire burning, an object being moved etc. We don't apply a principle to something that straight up contradicts that principle. Here the wires are working in a way electronics don't, so we can't assume things based on how irl electronics work

Dude, my entire premise is that as long as the wires are connected, Spamton gets energy, he shows no change in his actions even with a single string remaining.

That's kinda like Immortality 8 but it's stamina instead if you get it.

And your premise isn't supported by anything within the fiction itself and extrapolates from a situation that is contradictory (the energy being unlimited bit, not Spamton getting energy itself). Bottom line is the wires being not connected doesn't mean anything as that in itself defies logic, and is not evidence for infinite stamina in the slightest

I'd like to reply but I feel like we're going in circles.

I already said my piece and I don't plan to repeat myself.

Already called more staff anyway.

Honestly I didnt really think of spamtons strings being a finite source of 'energy', I always thought of spamton neo as a marionette in a sense, in that the strings are capable of holding up a marionette for as long as needed until the strings themselves are damaged, so to speak.

Last edited:
Honestly I didnt really think of spamtons strings being a finite source of 'energy', I always thought of spamton neo as a marionette in a sense, in that the strings are capable of holding up a marionette for as long as needed until the strings themselves are damaged, so to speak.
But they're not strings in a marionette sense, they're just wires.

Back