• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-time continuous attack being immeasurable attack

Space-Time Continuous Strike: Velgrynd's ability that she gains after her Ultimate Skill got upgraded into Flame God Cthugha. It is capable of exceeding time and space to strike the opponent, even ignoring things like Veldora Tempest Parallel Existence and Multiple Existence
Space-time Continuos strike basically ignore the time itself
Because it can hit even you go to future or past
Which make it qualify to become immeasurable attack

7q4SSWp.jpg

Ok name some examples of what it can mean
Beyond Time is vague, and without further context could mean resistance, or even maybe superior dimensional existence. based on the scan and context provided i think it would be more of range thing where rather than ignoring time, space time continous strike can ignore distance(space-time). that why it can reach Veldora true body that located inside Imaginary Space.

Beyond Time is vague, and without further context could mean resistance, or even maybe superior dimensional existence. based on the scan and context provided i think it would be more of range thing where rather than ignoring time, space time continous strike can ignore distance(space-time). that why it can reach Veldora true body that located inside Imaginary Space.
Why would it mean "can deal an attack that resists time manipulation"? The context makes it so that would mean no sense. Meaning in this case, beyond space-time means at least outside of spacetime, which means the attack goes from within time to outside of time, which is immeasurable

where does it say that
Multiple Existence it lets the user able to create an another existence of themselves from any point of time and space basically it means Space-Time continuum can shit you wherever or wherever point of time you are, even in the past.
(Rimuru used that power to create a clone from the past) with that being said I'm neutral.

Last edited:
I disagree.

The Imaginary Space just exists outside of space-time, and Parallel Existence ties Veldora to Rimuru. Because his true body exists outside of it, killing the body in front of you is utterly meaningless. However, Space-Time Continuous Attack bypasses distance by attacking the main body no matter where it is, which in this case, is beyond space-time.

yK7IIze.jpg
lYONrhn.jpg

This is the evidence that multiple existence of rimuru is also in the different time this one where's three years before he reincarnated

I'm pretty sure this has been answered before somewhere. But no, this is not Immeasurable. It's more a range sorta thing, where it an strike the target in other dimensions (not higher dimensions) or universes.

Why is moving through time not immeasurable
moving to outside time isnt the same with moving through time

Multiple Existence it lets the user able to create an another existence of themselves from any point of time and space basically it means Space-Time continuum can shit you wherever or wherever point of time you are, even in the past.
(Rimuru used that power to create a clone from the past) with that being said I'm neutral.

yK7IIze.jpg
lYONrhn.jpg

This is the evidence that multiple existence of rimuru is also in the different time this one where's three years before he reincarnated

Rimuru didnt "create an another existence of themselves from any point of time ", he literally time warps to the past(and before you reply saying this is immeasureable speed, its merely a skill and not speed feat) and used/transferred his multi parrarel existence conciousness there. both is a very completely different thing, also Velgyrnd saying she can obliterate Multiple Existence and Parrarel Existence doesnt suggest that she can actually attack the past version of them, rather that her attack range properties make it so it could reach the true body of the user.

Last edited:
Rimuru didnt "create an another existence of themselves from any point of time ", he literally time warps to the past(and before you reply saying this is immeasureable speed, its merely a skill and not speed feat) and used/transferred his multi parrarel existence conciousness there. both is a very completely different thing, also Velgyrnd saying she can obliterate Multiple Existence and Parrarel Existence doesnt suggest that she can actually attack the past version of them, rather that her attack range properties make it so it could reach the true body of the user.
You made zero argument. Either way don't mention me i don't agree with this either.

Just because more people agree doesn’t mean it’s right, there’s been no refutation to this.
I disagree.

The Imaginary Space just exists outside of space-time, and Parallel Existence ties Veldora to Rimuru. Because his true body exists outside of it, killing the body in front of you is utterly meaningless. However, Space-Time Continuous Attack bypasses distance by attacking the main body no matter where it is, which in this case, is beyond space-time.

I disagree.

After checking this thread again, interdimensional range makes more sense than immeasurable speed.
With milly explanations the latter is correct

Last edited:
On Rimuru's page (WN), it is necessary to clarify that the chaotic, nuclear dimension is the Imaginary Space.

Rimuru generates immensely destructive energy and stores it in Imaginary Space for later use and prevents it from going out of control.

That's why the Imaginary Space and Turn Null skills are part of ultimate skill Azathoth.

Imaginary Space is also called Chaos World.

Can you update that page please?

no, that is a conception hax not immeasurable speed, immeasurable speed is when your above the concept of time, nice try fanboy

Back