• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that low high ain't going no where

so yeah carnage kinda powers though everything the space marine trows at him and kills him sooner or later

stomp

Sir sun man said:
that low high ain't going no where

so yeah carnage kinda powers though everything the space marine trows at him and kills him sooner or later

stomp
I can always add more Space Marines ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that will make things worse actually since his possesion would mean he got some new toys

and carnage with 10 symbiote infused space marines is a bad time

Sir sun man said:
that will make things worse actually since his possesion would mean he got some new toys

and carnage with 10 symbiote infused space marines is a bad time
Should i use the Terminator Armour, or stronger?

well melta/plasma should be storng enough to vaporize carnage if the attack is kept up

so give the terminator some melta bombs and or plasma rifles and he should stand a solid chance of killing carnage

Sir sun man said:
well melta/plasma should be storng enough to vaporize carnage if the attack is kept up
so give the terminator some melta bombs and or plasma rifles and he should stand a solid chance of killing carnage
I added that

Uh...Terminators can't run either plasma or melta weapons

It's...kinda stupid like that

HOWEVER, Dark Angel Deathwing Terminators CAN be equipped with the Spear of Caliban, which is a plasma weapon.

Though that's from like one game, so I don't know if you wanna count it.

They can mount a Heavy Flamer though, which can in of itself be very useful in this battle.

Back