• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ollerus, St. Germain, Vento, Kihara Noukan, Marian, Thor, Carissa ..etc I feel like all we ever get is Fiamma, Accel, Kakine Lol.

Any ideas?

I can make one today to spice it up and if you don't have any ideas I can think of one

Ollerus I already made a match with Naruto a while back but it didn't get added.

St Germain will be hard, I don't know many 9As.

True, with St Germain you gotta state the number of hosts in OP and also if you want the fight to end if the hosts are defeated or if the identity of St. Germain is.

Venom as in solo film?

It aint a stomp but super decisive in favour of venom

tobey spidey is weak as shit without MC powers

Venom could probably work if you make it like 5+ Hosts. Tobey might not be good.

Edit: Yea Venom from spidey 3 would be better

@Xta Yea but let the character rest and pick someone else imo

What tiers do those other to aru dudes end up in?

Uh Ollerus is 5B, St Germain 9A, DP Vento 8-C, Kihara Noukan 9A - 7B with weapons, Marian 9A - 8C, Almighty Thor H6-C, Carissa H6-C

Birdway and Cendrillon could also be good matches

Well of those tiers that I know:

9-A: A lot of vehicles in The Real World, The Crusader (Darkest Dungeon), and soon enough the DD plague doctor.

Can't help you with vanilla 8-C or 7-B, know some High 8-Cs though.

High 6-C: A lot of Warhammer 40,000 dudes. They're not as ridiculous as the tier 5s and 4s.

5-B: I have a bunch of 5-Cs (Destiny) if that's close enough, as well as a 5-A.

Okay fine just don't use a custode

I don't think there's like "Standard Dreadnaught Equipment" so lemme see if I can find a list of their possible armaments so you can select something more reasonable than assuming it's loaded with everything

Back