• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole feats

Except they actually needed to change the time of day to be able to harm AU Human Kite, since his skin was weak in the sun. They can't just do that with their imaginations.

Plus there are numerous times where their "imaginary attacks" have very clearly and frequently been able to affect real life people.

Also, the cult thing about bringing down the moon and the sun is not a joke; we very clearly see that Shub-Niggurath is there, and that everything else the cult says about them is immediately proven true; Shub hates white meat, and loves black meat.

The cult "thinking their ritual would work" would only work as a joke if Shub-Niggurath didn't actually exist, when it's shown right there that it clearly does in-verse.

Pretty much

Calc + character statement + Power scaling to stronger character sometime = that pretty confirmed the feat.

Just need member to agree with the feats.

Darkanine recalc'd the second feat at 0.05 c.

Honestly I feel like Jimmy should be the only one who gets the 0.13 c thing, since his thing is being super fast, and everyone being as fast as him would make him average.

0.5 c with 0.13 c reactions/combat speed for everyone else, while Jimmy is straight up 0.13 c.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
What do you guys think about scaling?
Wait, why should they scale to Jimmy? Do they dodge Jimmy's 0.13c attacks?

Just hitting him shouldn't make them 0.13c; the rules of the fighting system say that they don't dodge, so Jimmy can't dodge.

I agree with the scaling for the speed, it would be abnormal if they scaled to a character who's theme is extreme speed, be as weird as Superman (Post Crisis) scaling to the Flash's (Wally West) (Post Crisis) speed.

Pretty much, i mean New kid has Relativistic combat speed for sure because not just that he fight with jimmy when he and team got mind control but he also has Speed star power.

actually how much power would it yield if you force the earth to rotate 180 for 20 times will the result change or not?

Depends on the timeframe. If it's done in all in a single second, it'd be faster than light, and we can't use FTL KE here.

Ever notice how surprisingly consistent fiction as a whole is?

If there's someone with a Tier 5 feat, there's ALWAYS a relativistic or FTL feat somewhere to go with it. If it's Tier 6 or 7, there's always a MHS+ feat.

Of course, you get the occasional Himmler, who is Supersonic+ and High 4-C to High 3-A.

even higher these farts maybe smelly but they rock everyone's face to the point of oblivion kek

I think it's hard to quantify whether or not Mitch Connor is actually his own character, or just Cartman messing with people, so I don't know.

Perhaps since this is a LARP game, Mitch Connor could be treated like his own character? He's shown "possessing" Kyle's arm, so maybe?

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I think it's hard to quantify whether or not Mitch Connor is actually his own character, or just Cartman messing with people, so I don't know.
Perhaps since this is a LARP game, Mitch Connor could be treated like his own character? He's shown "possessing" Kyle's arm, so maybe?
Make sense, i agree.

Has anyone talking about fart that call yourself from backstory yet?
Backstory you Summon - Chocolate Memberito Recipe - South Park The Fractured But Whole
Backstory you Summon - Chocolate Memberito Recipe - South Park The Fractured But Whole

Back