• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

South Park: Kyle's omnipotence. Tooth Fairy Tats 2000

In the episode "Tooth Fairy Tats 2000" due to questioning his excistance for most of the episode, Kyle temporarily becomes "Everywhere yet nowhere" "Nothing and everything"

Powers he directly shows during this state include space-time manipulation, shapeshifting and omnipresence. However it only lasts for around 30 seconds.

Taking what he said literally, Kyle temporily became anywhere from 1-C to 0

So my questions are. What tier do you think he is at this moment, and should it be included? I mean Rose Tyler has Bad Wolf as part of her profile, and that lasted 2-3 minutes.

Photo:

Kyle omni

I'm leaning towards Low 2-C as well.

Also, I just want to bring this up: one does not "temporarily become Tier 0". A tier 0 entity always has been limitlessly powerful and they always will be.

I know it's kind of a "necro" at this point but I was about to create a similar topic about this and I thought it wouldn't be useful since a smilar one already existed. (btw: if nobody replies after a moment I think I'll create another thread).

A youtube video calls this state "existential Kyle" and I think creating a key to Kyle's profile is totally justified.

I'd say he should be treated as "at lest tier low 2-C possibly higher (2-A max) (among books he read about existence, several books stated that there are an infinite number of alternate realities to each reality)".

Snaily was also right when he said powers he showed include space-time manipulation, shapeshifting and omnipresence.

But in addition to that he should have:

existence erasure (because by questionning his existence too much he erased himself from existence completely)

Resistance to existence erasure (his being remains after his existance was erased)

Possibly resistance to Soul manipulation and to Mind manipulation (it depends if his soul and mind were also erased. If that's the case he should be immune to those two powers since there's nothing left to manipulate)

Regenerationn (low-godly, possibly mid-godly) regained his normal body (intact) after being erased from existence (the Regenerationn tier depends if we consider only his body was erased or his mind/soul too).

Immortality (type 3: immortality with Regenerationn)

Non-Corporeal obviously in this state he doesn't have any physical body (unless he wants to: but when he is in his "giant head" floating state he is non-corporeal)

Nonexistent physiology(similar to characters like "Gaster" from Undertale for example). It makes sense for him to have this since his being remained after being erased from existence which includes at least the erasure of his body).

Reality Warping

Omniscience (knows anything that exists and even things that do not exist concretely) that makes sense because he knew about the chicken/squirrel: a creature that was only mentionned once by dentists during their meeting (therefore he is not supposed to know this) and even had it's aspect for a moment (even if it's existence is not concrete).

Of course as a weakness we should precise he cannot remain like this for long (at best several minutes).

Antvasima said:
This seems more like a transcendental hallucination, and would not be significant enough for an extra statistics key even if it wasn't.
It's not just a hallucination: I mean when Kyle accidentally erased himself from existence by questioning his own existence too much, the dentists' computer reacted weirdly. Anyway even if the stat boost is questionable (due to the fact the manifestation was confined in a rather small area), can we at least consider it gives him previously mentionned powers?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Lol Kyle is what?
It is true the original author of the thread exagerated a lot by using the word "omnipotence" but Kyle still showed some very interesting powers in this episode (title is "Tooth Fairy Tats 2000"). Among things he showed: space-time manipulation, shapeshifting, omniscience, non corporal, non physical existence, at least low-godly regen etc ...

I am uncertain. I do not remember the episode in question well.

Antvasima said:
I am uncertain. I do not remember the episode in question well.
Honnestly Ant you should try to watch it yourself. It's really amazing (and also like I said the computer shows it's not a hallucination) not only in term of feats but in term of comedy too. Am I allowed to show a youtube video that shows a part (not everything unfortunately) of the scene?

Also yeah I'll contact those knowledgeable members and see what they think of that (thanks for giving that list btw).

With some luck this Kyle can be low 2-C (if we consider his range is universal) to possibly 2-A (Kyle read tons of books about existence in this episode and some of them said there is an infinite number of alternative realities to each reality).

I do not think that we can give a specific tier without any clear demonstration of scale.

New powers could maybe be added though.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Kyle isn't Low 2-C this is ridiculous,he's just a normal kid.
Did you see the episode? He showed excellent hax in that episode including low-godly regen, space-time manipulation, omniscience etc ... even if the tier is debatable (and I honnestly understand reasons why one wouldn't agree with that) at least powers he showed cannot be denied whatsoever.

Antvasima said:
Here is the episode: http://www.southparkstudios.nu/full-episodes/s04e02-the-tooth-fairys-tats-2000It seems like Kyle actually displayed some minor reality warping in it, but it was just an extremely temporary thing.
What do you think of the fact he temporarily physically disappeared and reappeared in a non coporal state? And then a bit after that he regained his normal body.

This is nothing but my interpretation but I think it means he has low-godly regen (like he said himself near the end of the episode "our consciousness, the stage itself is always present to us". So I think this is a clue to say he regenerated his body from nothing but his conscioussness).

I also think he should have "omniscience" since he knows about concepts (such as the chicken/squirrel) who aren't even concrete concepts and were only talked about once during the dentists' meeting.

I also think he has existence erasure (since he temporarily ceased to exist because he questioned his existence too much) as well as non-existent physiology (he technically continued to "exist" even if he "ceased to exist" for a moment).

Of course it should be noted as he weakness that he indeed cannot remain like that for long.

If we ever create a key for Kyle, I suggest "existentialist Kyle" for the name.

He was incorporeal, shapeshifted, and might have displayed minor reality warping. That's it. Anything else is wild speculation.

Antvasima said:
He was incorporeal, shapeshifted, and might have displayed minor reality warping. That's it. Anything else is wild speculation.
Fair enough. Honestly it's still better than nothing. For the tier do you suggest to keep it to 10-B or should we say it's "unknown"?

Unknown, if we create a separate statistics key for this, but it lasted 40 seconds or so, so it does not seem important enough.

Back