• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soushin Shoujo Matoi Higher Dimensional Downgrades

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So the characters are currently rated as either being 1-B or having 1-B hax due to these scans:

Matoi dimensions

Matoi dimensions 1

Matoi Sumeragi and her mother Shiori Sumeragi are able to stop the unification of all dimensions.

Since the new tiering system is in effect, the dimensions here would have to be provably infinite, or is of an otherwise non insignificant size, or portrayed as infinitely larger than lower-dimensional objects and spaces.

Dimensions in Matoi don't meet these criteria's, the only thing special about dimensions really is that lower dimensional beings can't go there and if they somehow did get there they would be erased from existence, and higher dimensional beings get more powerful there.

So basically the characters would be unknown same for their range.

Unification of All Dimension? What does that mean? Is that mean Higher Dimension and lower are all united to form composite Dimension? Hows that possible?

Are those dimensions actual places similar to universes? Or just dimensions as in the mathematical meaning of the word?

They are also called higher dimensions, cause i remember it being said that there is a theory that all supernatural phenomenon are a result of higher dimensional beings influencing the world.

Issue is as i said in the op, it's never been said those higher dimensions are infinitely superior to lower dimensions.

Ok, I agree with the Tier 1 downgrade, but I'm asking if those dimensions are universes to know if the whole combining dimensions thing yields a Tier 2 result.

They have never been said to be universe from my memory, they are just weirdly colored places of unknown size where higher dimensional beings or those fused with them, get more powerful in, while normal people get erased from existence.

This is what they look like for example:

Gate of Caelum 2

Back