• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return! Round 5!

Spears used by normal humans could pierce even lions, for an exemple. The lion could just charge at you and break the wooden part, but that's besides the point.

Pointy stuff hurts, a lot.

I'm voting Akira

Ionliosite said:
Junko Hattori scales to 0.0387 Tons just like Mister X. Lily Shiraishi scales to 0.25 Tons and Junko's sword is totally unable to cut Lily.
That is first of all a nine times difference.

Secondly, a chainsaw is better than a sword at doing damage to flesh. It's not used due to how easily they break and how messy they are, but neither is a problem here.

Ok, I accept I'm bad at math, but I remain on my stand that he can't do critical damage on one attack to someone 4x stronger than him when he has never done so.

Also, they scale nebolously into tier 8 due to there not being a calc, they are not stoneset into baseline through feats.

It can just as easily be said that being unharmed by the blade is a feat for them, not physics for energy distribution suddenly not working in Ichiban.

That's a more than five times difference though. Like that's actually an 8 times difference

As well. A chainsaw works differently. It's more tear through because it's rapidly moving with mini blades. It has a greater effect than a sword

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Also, they scale nebolously into tier 8 due to there not being a calc, they are not stoneset into baseline through feats.
They were accepted as 8-C on a CRT where Ant and DontTalk gave their input, so I don't see the problem.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It can just as easily be said that being unharmed by the blade is a feat for them, not physics for energy distribution suddenly not working in Ichiban.
What does this even mean?

Them being 8-C has nothing to do with what I said. They don't have a baseline feat, so it's far more fair to say they are just upscale more instead of saying physics don't work.

It means that cutting attacks are more effective due to inverse square law. Which is a big brain way too say that the force is more concentrated.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Them being 8-C has nothing to do with what I said. They don't have a baseline feat, so it's far more fair to say they are just upscale more instead of saying physics don't work.
No, they do have a baseline feat. We were discussing them being 8-A for Akuto shaking a city until we realized said city has no known size, so we instead went for their building destruction feats, which are what put them on 8-C. And when did I say psysics don't work?

So what is being discussed is weather a cutting attack can cut someone 4 times stronger..?

Of course it can. Saying it can't is the same as saying a 10-B person (40 joules) can't cut through a 10-A person (120 joules) with a blade. Even a child could manage that.

Voting for Akira.

Back