• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul of Cinder VS Rasalom

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Vote Count

Soul of Cinder: 0

Rasalom: 1 (DMUA)

Inconclusive: 0

Rules

• High 4-C versions.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place here.
  • The combatants start off 40 yards away.
  • Winner by any means necessary.
Give proper reasoning.

Rasalom stares.

It doesn't work because of the Soul of Cinder's collective consiousness.

He then repeatedly slams them into the ground with Telekinesis.

I mean, he's way more likely to "blast" them with TK at first, but I guess that works.

He has other powers besides TK, y'know.

Wait.

You're saying the SoC doesn't have any way to deal with TK?

Yeah, I don't buy that. Doesn't the SoC have spells and projectiles they can use here?

Yeah, but he needs to do some hand montions for that to work, which isn't going exactly going to be effective when he's getting repeatedly slammed onto the ground with TK.

>needs hand motions

Well, shit. That's not good.

Rasalom wouldn't even go with "repeatedly slamming them into the ground" at first, necessarily. He'd probably just blast them once with a glance, paralyze them with another glance, then...

...Maybe I should have picked someone else.

And even if the Soul of Cinder somehow managed a spell the projectile would just get deflected.

I don't remember Rasalom deflecting magic attacks with his telekinesis in any of his books.

Even if the spells in DS can be deflected with TK in-game, Rasalom probably won't know that. It's likely he'll just try to dodge instead.

Eh, whatever. Rasalom doesn't one-shot with anything and SoC can harm him, so I'll just count the vote for now. If someone else calls it a stomp, then meh.

I mean.

I guess Rasalom techincally doesn't one-shot, but I don't really see him relenting on the TK slammage and allowing the Soul of Cinder to do anything.

Let's wait for weekly before we ask for a Hakai though.

TKing someone to death isn't really what I'd consider to be a stomp, though. It'd be one thing if Rasalom had a bunch of "I win" moves that the SoC couldn't counter, but if it's just him paralyzing them and then knocking them around with TK, then that seems more like a decisive victory than a stomp.

Lord Vile's win against MCU Doctor Strange actually did involve his opponent getting one-shot with AP faster than he could activate his stuff, but that was still added as well.

There's also the fact that someone might come in and debunk everything here like what always seems to happen.

Back