• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Manip Resistance for Vandalieu

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
So in the last chapter of Death Mage Vandalieu goes to meet the gods of earth (our universe).

I say gods, but in truth earth has only a single god that is the fusion of every god believed in by humans, including gods from fictional works, fairy tales and stuff.

There the following conversation occurs

"Thank you very much," said Vandalieu, bowing his head as he accepted it. "By the way, could I ask you to tell me the recipe for Cola and some other pieces of knowledge about Earth?" he asked.

"… Why do you desire the recipe for a carbonated drink so?" one of the gods asked curiously. "Well, I suppose it is fine. Creating it in another world will not affect businesses on Earth, after all."

"However, we cannot give you all of our knowledge regarding other things. Your soul has too strong a resistance to any external interference," said another god. "I will teach you what I can, but consider it certain that you will forget more than nine tenths of it."
~ Chapter 198​
So even this extremely powerful god can only interfere with Vandalieu's soul in a very limited manner.

I think that is proof enough to give Van some soul resistance.

That's lewd... u have my attention

On the issue of soul resistance, it seems pretty straight forward so I think it's fine

The good ol' lewd bump.

Works every time.

I sense you really want this thread to get some attention...might be my imagination

Straight forward tbh. I agree.

Back