• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King creating the 3 realms

If your referring to Damage and the Naruto moon sending calc, the calc attempts to find KE via a assumed timeframe for a feat that never happened on screen. Rei-O creating the three dimensions instantly in the Novel so we don't need a timeframe.

Actually it does, it was one of the reasons people didn't want Alien X being 2-B and why a Torino character isn't multi galaxy level.

Funny thing non of the Bleach fans even commented on Damage's threads, yet he still brings his salt on Bleach lol. This's just petty.

I remember seeing a coment not long ago that basically said something along the lines off: "well naruto was downgraded so we should revise bleach and get a downgraded for it too"

I just want to point out, in the actual OP for the thread, no timeframe is given for how long it took for Rei-O to make these worlds. The exact quote is: Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era.

Not to be contentious but from what I can see, the Almighty only has one ability that is considered instantious and that's the absorption. Which in of itself varies in length depending on who its used upon. This is noted in both the Bleach wiki and our own.

Having paused in reading the manga at the point right before Aizen shoots the Soul Socitey out of the sky, I might've just not seen where this is mentioned and if that's the case I apologize.

Duedate8898 said:
Not to be contentious but from what I can see, the Almighty only has one ability that is considered instantious and that's the absorption. Which in of itself varies in length depending on who its used upon. This is noted in both the Bleach wiki and our own.
Having paused in reading the manga at the point right before Aizen shoots the Soul Socitey out of the sky, I might've just not seen where this is mentioned and if that's the case I apologize.
Yhwach rewrote the future instantly on multiple occasions , so you're wrong here .

If you say so, I'm just noting what's being shown on the profiles themselves

Yhwach's Almighty is already considered instant/thought based for his future manip .

Absorbtion depend on the strenght of his target.

Precog and powernull is passive .

Duedate8898 said:
I just want to point out, in the actual OP for the thread, no timeframe is given for how long it took for Rei-O to make these worlds. The exact quote is:
Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era.
The Five of Who?

No there was only one soul king, the other five spoken of are five seperate leaders that wanted something from the Soul King. He is the source of power in this scenario which is why the feat is attributed solely to him.

ShisuiXItachi said:
I still see no definite timeframe...
How many time do you need to be told ? There is no need of a timeframe when creating celestial bodies , go read the page description please .

And a weaker Almighty have always showned to be instant when using the future manip/fate manip , and a stronger Almighty is what have been used to create the worlds , so it's also fair to say that it was done instantly anyway .

it just said he used it as a keystone he didn't say it was instant.

Not all almighty effects are instant, due to the inconsistancy we would need a time frame.

no , the only thing not instant is the absorbtion.

Fate manip is instant/thought based.

Precog and powernull is even faster as it is passive .

The leaders of the five noble houses told the Soul King the exact world that they wanted and using the Almighty as the keystone the Soul King created the worlds. The Almighty works in an instant, and the novel supports this when the leaders sealed the Soul King right after he created the worlds and dismembered his limbs and organs because they fear his power. Soul King choose not to do anything to defend himself even do he saw his future, so basically jesus-kek.

Not all almighty abilities are instant is my point. So can someone actually just screenshot of where he said it was instantaneous.

Back