• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Calibur General Discussion Thread

I think that was done in a crt awhile back, mostly cause of the so called anti-feats of Mitsu trying to surpass rifles. Nvm the fact he blocks bullets point blank basically in 2's intro and in 6 has an auto projectile counter in his sheathed stance
Then how tf is that an anti-feat?

Yeah, this verse needs a lot of fixing.

Also Mitsurugi hsd issues early with firing weapons, like the saying "dont bring a sword to a gun fight"

Although i think its stated he surpassed these for a long time
Isn't this solid enough evidence for the New Timeline SC keys to be like Supersonic, depending on what kind of bullets are shot?

Y'all think I should contact a different calc member to see what they think about the lightning dodge feats?

Isn't this solid enough evidence for the New Timeline SC keys to be like Supersonic, depending on what kind of bullets are shot?
Iirc Sekiro has gun dodging feats with muskets, Wolf blocks bullets literally inches from the barrel and I think Mitsu in SC2's intro isn't that far away from the shooter. Nvm the fact he casually cuts an arrow in half while he's running too

Its from Sekiro shadows die twice, the protagonist Wolf is a ninja and can block musket bullets from inches away. Its around the same timeframe as SC too iirc so guess that's the sort of firearm we'd use for the calc I guess?
I think muskets work, yes.

Its from Sekiro shadows die twice, the protagonist Wolf is a ninja and can block musket bullets from inches away. Its around the same timeframe as SC too iirc so guess that's the sort of firearm we'd use for the calc I guess?
I looked up how fast muskets shoot and the first result I got was 450 to 540m/s, which isn't even Supersonic iirc.

Also does this apply to the New Timeline keys for the SC verse or no?

Confused the two, but you know what i meant, there was an instance allowing scaling of the two timelines, which should be the case with MK too

Last edited:
I think it can? IIrc it wasn't Sophitia but rather Cassandra that ended up fighting her OG timeline self, who was trapped in Astral Chaos
I was talking about the bullet feats.

Confusee the two, but you kmow what i meant, there was an instance allowing scaling of the two timelines, which should be the case with MK too
So High 6-A Cassandra?

In the speed section of Taki's profile, one of her justifications for being Supersonic+ is that she seemingly outran an explosion in the Soul Blade game.

However, when I looked up the speed of an explosion, and this is what I got:

gdgmq9I.png

This is significantly higher than Supersonic speeds, correct me if I'm wrong.

Unless the wiki already has a confirmed speed for explosions, I don't see why this wouldn't warrant a speed upgrade for the verse.
Remember this?

So I asked a calc member about this, and they pointed me to this source.

Looking at the statements for how fast explosions are, the feat can range anywhere from Supersonic+ all the way up to High Hypersonic.

Remember this?

Looking at the statements for how fast explosions are, the feat can range anywhere from Supersonic+ all the way up to High Hypersonic.
So if these get accepted, we will have the following:

At least Supersonic+ to High Hypersonic travel speed.

Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed.

Remember this?

Seems legit now lol, we should make a mini CRT for stuff I think. Can look at the speed feats, getting Nightmare Inorganic Physiology. Probably relook at giving him tier 4 stuff from Astral Chaos again

Seems legit now lol, we should make a mini CRT for stuff I think. Can look at the speed feats, getting Nightmare Inorganic Physiology. Probably relook at giving him tier 4 stuff from Astral Chaos again
I wouldn't quite consider this a "mini CRT", but yes I agree lol.

Didnt Nightmare had tier 5 statements? Given Abyss has a tier 5 feat, it wouldnt be crazy to put him higher from it normally

Back