• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Calibur Feat Discussion

So later today, I plan on trying to compile all of this to a single thread so that it is more organized and then highlight it.

If the feat is something that applies to Soul Blade then yeah. If not, then no. I plan on going over scaling after the main thread is either accepted or rejected.

Excellent. Considering the evidence provided it does seem to apply to the Soul Blades get affected but whether it's accepted is another story.

4-A Libra of Souls Protagonist, Azwel, and Groh... I would love to see that happen.

Also, is Soul Chronicle connected to the Old Timeline through the Astral Chaos or ? Because I see a lot of cross scaling from it . It also implies Groh fought Nightmare and managed to survive without Manifestation, but not sure if it's Old Timeline Nightmare or not ?

Pretty sure most things, if not everything in Libra of Souls would be "canon" in some way. I'm pretty sure Nightmare's defeat in the regular story mode is referenced somewhere in LoS.

Not to mention the fact that in the regular story mode, the events in the Libra of Souls mode are placed in the timeline, and the protagonist is simply refered to as "The Conduit" (which btw, if a profile is ever made of them, I believe that should be their name.)

Libra of Souls is canon.

Also, I do believe that New Timeline characters scale to the Original Timeline characters thanks to Cassandra. So High 7-C characters become 7-B+.

Back