• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Calibur Feat Discussion

I sent him two other possible feats that are likely gonna be MHS and then I am gonna get those evaluated afterwards.

I think Raphael's has a lot of potential. I also think we need to get Cervantes's feat recalc'd for the fact its a thunderstorm and the violent quake that comes with it.

0W2Ftpq
Interesting, says he can destroy entire worlds if he were to master astral chaos, though it says he hasn't mastered it yet. What do we think of this?

Though that form of Pyrrha can draw out Soul Edge's "true power" which comes from Astral Chaos meaning she would have the kind of power you'd get when its mastered so she should be on that level then.

I still think they could mean universes in this case of the term "worlds".

Eh I'm not too sure

The Soul Edge she used was explicitly fragmented so I'm not sure if she scales

The worlds thing seems more consistent with planets honestly (since we know Astral contains planets and such)

but astral chaos also contains stars and even nebulae and is also referred to as "the other side of our own world"

Again though the other side of our own world could ljust mean the Earth

Even the stars don't really say it's ubuverse sized

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nothing really. Just that the SCVl cast scales to the the Mid Tiers of the original Soul Calibur timeline. Cassandra's story mode shows that they are split among timelines. Astral Chaos has some weird timeline shenanigans going on.
Looked through the thread again and saw this and wondered, just how did this work? It sounds juicy with a lot of potential.

On the topic of Pyrrha I looked through the SCV story mode just now and didn't see anything about it being fragmented, Tira even says this towards Pyrrha very much implying she can use Soul Edge's full power. Lizardmans SC1 ending even refers to Inferno's Chaos dimension as infinite by the way.
Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 04.57.57
May I ask, is Abyss a god tier as well or just a top tier? His key on Zasalamel's page only seems to put his power in the middle of where Soul Edge's own page is implying he's not on the level of characters like Algol.

In regards to Astaroth "changing the landscape", how large would a "landscale" area in general be referring to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVCztWUbM Never mind, someone has already uploaded the Abyss profile so no one will need to link the wiki (which turned out to be accurate I will add).

Also I think the solar eclipse should be a speed feat of itself, considering the moons movement being so fast and that Abyss's profile states it was the midday when that happened and it was almost instantly.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 17.43.35
Astaroth has resistance to being controlled or curses in general because of fragments of Soul Edge within him. Naturally this should work itself for Cervantes and Nightmare and other wielders of Soul Edge or its fragments, perhaps even wielders of Soul Calibur as well.

Can
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 18.04.46
we say Cervantes was the one to intensify the thunder and rainstorm and ocean currents here? He has shown to be able to do storms before that much is certain.
The context here is Cervantes's III stage description and Cervantes spread rumours about a treasure he hid at a cave near the coast of Spain which was just bait to their gather souls. It says this right before it says Cervantes sees his prey and then readies his weapon.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 18.18.34
The Evil Seed drove people insane and made them kill each other from Europe while this was in another country entirely, it likely did so all around the world actually.

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 23.19.32
The cosmos within the background of SCIII's Chaos stage (which I remind is constantly moving) has lightning striking around that seems to cross said cosmos nigh instantly. I believe this would apply as Chaos/Astral Chaos itself is the source of Soul Edge's power as it is where it draws power from.

Link dodging light in gamplay. Pokemon dodging lighting in gameplay, pretty sure Castlevania uses it, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth used it for Top tiers before Immeasurable speeds took over. Those are examples from off the top of my head.

Ex says that soon he will get enough free time to be able to do the last calcs. No one actually comes to this thread for input. I may have to highlight a new thread if the staff people asked don't make an appearance. If you guys could make a new thread with all the AP and Speed stuff listed out after Ex calcs the last bit of speed stuff, I would appreciate this.

Back