• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Calibur Feat Discussion

The fact the sun is covered with a black circle but light is emanating from its sides, which is exactly like a solar eclipse

Also I'm confident boiling the earth like this and changing its temperature to such a hot degree worldwide would be above tier 6 as well.
Lost Cathedral ~ Ruin.JPG

Just saying that for speed, whatever scales to the normal characters scales to VI due to Cassandra being comparable if not stronger than her old timeline self. There are also some odd time shenanigans with Astral Chaos.

Regardless, Sophitia got a new lightning attack. And she could seemingly attack and strike the opponent before the lightning could fully hit the ground. Dunno if that counts for lightning feats though. It's like the only speed feat we have lol.

https://youtu.be/PPhOwfiyzbI?t=93

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just saying that for speed, whatever scales to the normal characters scales to VI due to Cassandra being comparable if not stronger than her old timeline self. There are also some odd time shenanigans with Astral Chaos.
Regardless, Sophitia got a new lightning attack. And she could seemingly attack and strike the opponent before the lightning could fully hit the ground. Dunno if that counts for lightning feats though. It's like the only speed feat we have lol.

https://youtu.be/PPhOwfiyzbI?t=93
Looks like it reaches the ground in one frame tbh

Now, is there anything else we need to go over? What is there to work with in Soul Calibur 6? I don't know about the world in that one aside from it being a sort of remake of Soul Calibur 1.

Nothing really. Just that the SCVl cast scales to the the Mid Tiers of the original Soul Calibur timeline. Cassandra's story mode shows that they are split among timelines. Astral Chaos has some weird timeline shenanigans going on.

So Cassandra fought herself in the other timeline or something?

How's Astral Chaos effecting timelines, may even support 2-C Soul Calibur.

Honestly, we can't say how Astral Chaos effects timelines. At most we can say it can link two timelines together.

But yeah, SCVl Cassandra fought her Original Timeline self and won.

I would argue 2-C but 4-A at minimum and also Massively FTL+ due to Inferno's dimension shifting the stars constantly much like the Chaos Realm in Castlevania

Genuinely think Raphael's movement could get high massively hypersonic+ to sub-relativistic

I'm kind of waiting for a response on my SC lightning requests on three out of four of those suggested people to ask. Haven't been responded to by any of them.

You guys are moving way too fast. Let's get calcs done and input from others and then decide how this will scale and what we rate everything. I alone cannot go over this in detail due to classes so you will have to continuously contact staff for input.

Ok bros who would be willing to do a calc for Soul Calibur? Can be anyone doesn't have to be one of you, just asking who would do it

Any reason why you mention him? I'm just tryna be sure here cause I already caught the memo people don't wanna do this

Even though he's working with Digimon, he's someone I am friends with (didn't recommend him before because Digimon stuff) so if no one wants to do it, he may be our last choice.

Think maybe you should ask the guy? I've basically been copy/pasting my request when I decide to ask other people by the way.

Back