• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry pals, I guess this is the end of the line

Coolboy6

He/Him
Yep, I’m leaving.

I know, this came out of nowhere for you all, but hear me out. I’ve been busy with school recently and I feel like doing stuff on this wiki is distracting me from school and my free time. Honestly I feel like I should focus more on other stuff than this hobby. But that doesn’t mean I’ve had great memories here, as there are people here that I’ve met online that are really nice.

@sanicspood honestly, you’ve been a really nice person and you were kinda funny at times. You were also the first member on the wiki that I wanted to talk to on discord and I appreciate that.

@Lightbuster30 even though you should chill out at times, you were always helping out keeping the MLP character profiles up to date and I appreciate that. You also seem to be very nice person

@Dalesean027 honestly, you were a very fun person to talk to in the MCU discussion thread and I appreciate you giving us all the news about the MCU

@Crimson_Shadow101 another person that I like talking to in the MCU thread. A very smart individual indeed.

@Colonel_Krukov you were always my favorite moderator on the wiki and I appreciate you helping out here.

@Gilad_Hyperstar you are very smart and always help out in vs debating and I appreciate that.

@MonkeyOfLife you are a very funny monkee

@DaReaperMan you also very funny and very nice.

@The_Almighty_Wholesome you are one of the nicest people I have met on this wiki and I appreciate that.

@The_Impress you are a very nice, smart and funny mod but please try not to be so harsh sometimes ok?

@Antvasima thanks so much for making this wiki and making lots of memories here.

@AKM sama thanks for welcoming people on the wiki and helping out when people need it. You are also kinda funny and I appreciate that.

@DarkDragonMedeus thanks for being a super kind super mod and helping out as well.

and there are lots of other swell people I’ve met here like @Vizer04, @Starbrand_Fan, @TauanVictor, @FluffyCreatureZ, @CinnabarManx421, and lots of other nice people here that I don’t have the time to mention.

also, I apologize if I have been rude or aggressive to any of you.

from here, I will officially sign off. Goodbye to you all.

Sorry to see you go but prioritising real life commitments and recognising when a supposive causal hobby is taking up too much of your time and focus is a very mature decision to make (That kind of mentality will carry you far in life).

True to your name you were (and still are) a cool person talk to, that wasn't afraid to be transparent with your opinions which I found to be commendable. Anyway cya around and take it easy my dude.

Hey everyone. I’m back for now because I wanted to focus on a crt I made. Thanks so much for all the kind words! I really appreciate it. If the CRT goes well and gets applied, I I will log off and if it doesn’t go well and gets declined. Same thing.
I promise after this is over, I’ll leave for real.

Hey everyone. I’m back for now because I wanted to focus on a crt I made. Thanks so much for all the kind words! I really appreciate it. If the CRT goes well and gets applied, I I will log off and if it doesn’t go well and gets declined. Same thing.
naip rof won

Ok guys. Now that the crt has been done, I guess this is goodbye and I will now log off this site. Goodbye everyone.

Bye...
bye-milo.gif

And get stronger and happier 😁👍

I’m going to miss you so much Coolboy!! You always were such a joy in every thread we encountered each other and always had the coolest versus match ups and I genuinely enjoyed all of your threads! I wish you the best and I wish every day for you is a good one! Goodbye Coolboy. 🥲👍

I remember the discussion we had in that Connie vs Ditto thread. But other than that, I haven't really spoke to you much in this wiki.

Anyways, I wish you well in your future life!

Back