• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry, but... Possible Raiden Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
errrr, he was originally listed as ~large building level by some people for his MGS4 original body, so that would be an upgrade. Not sure what he was put at recently.

SeiryuShin said:
errrr, he was originally listed as ~large building level by some people for his MGS4 original body, so that would be an upgrade. Not sure what he was put at recently.
MGS4 Raiden is MCBL

This is a downgrade to CBL...

He'd probably be MCB anyways through scaling to Snake.

Promestein said:
He'd probably be MCB anyways through scaling to Snake.
1. Isn't Snake MCB with P-Bombs?

2. I have Old Snake at Class GJ+ (check calc and thread)

Snake is put as MCB physically considering that's his durability, and Class GJ also reaches MCB.

And... why? Snake is MCB through unrelated feats, not this one. Raiden in his initial cyborg body should at least be comparable, unless I'm missing something.

How can actually snake be MCBL with physical Strength?

I mean, he can take down a Gekko by himself

Raiden needs 4 to restrained

So, Where the proof that said that Snake Strength = AP with Weapons

It seems that no changes are going to be made to Raiden's profile based on the thread.

Seeing that this thread is 4 months old I should probably close this. A new thread regarding Snake/Raiden's tiering can be made if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back