• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry but.....Lavos Vs GK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vowed not to do this kind of match up but ...... it's too tempting

Totepp
STARE....

Lavos
death by Nullification

• Speed Equalized
  • 5-B GK vs 5-A Lavos
  • Battle in the Puella Magi verse

Anyone who gazed upon GK gets atomized, but Lavos (or at least the flea form) doesn't have any eyes to gaze with.

You got it backward. It's not something looking at Golden King = got atomized, it's anything Golden King sees (or just being inside his Cracking Field for that matter) = got atomized

I thought this was KG for a sec you had me scared there

Anyway, it probably goes like this:

GK annihilates the Lavos directly in front of him (And, even then, I'm sure the immediate Lavos could most likely kill GK, but I'm too lazy to explain how that would happen.).

Then another Lavos from somewhere else BFR's him to the DBT.

The End.

Ultharathotep GK's gaze is hundreds of millions of times stronger than before when it could instantly kill hundreds of things which only exists as possibilities that aren't even dead or alive, in other words existence erasing gaze, said gaze now kills conceptual beings, and basically encompasses the area of an entire planet, so just being in the same area as gk=you get atomized, and not even being a conceptual being saves you.

And there is also gk's ability to rewrite the world and it's laws, he has complete control of his cracking field which is the size of a planet, so once you're inside it, you get gazed, reality warped, or law warped, or hand warped by his hands which tears through all creation, destroying the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical.

Was just explaining how gk's abilities work, not too clear on lavos's whole summon another version of himself from another timeline, how does that work? Does it automatically happen when lavos in one timeline dies or does he have to activate it? Will make an argument for who wins depending on the answer.

Automatically happens

GK kills the one in front of him and gets BFRd from a timeline away.

So lavos in another timeline can bfr from there? Pretty cool.

Was gonna make an argument for gk incap with law manipulation, but considering lavos will die just being infront of him and gk doing nothing, and the other lavos bfr, not relevant.

I also remember lavos can send things to non-existence which is like beyond the multiverse or something so, lavos should take this then.

Plot + massive f*cking prep + he was only delayed for like, only a little before he wiped the characters from existence.

This needs to be closed.

Lavos becomes Time Devourer. Golden King dies.

Lavos becomes Dream Devourer. Golden King dies(albeit not as quickly, but that's relative, it'll still be pretty quick.)

Even in base 5-A form Lavos would blast Golden King into absolute nonexistence.

Assaltwaffle said:
>Sees GK
>Thinks The God King

>How does he fight Lavos?

Oh.
Bro, have you seen the Lavos Core? And Lavos oneshots as he is Large Planet level while GK is only Planet Level, + Lavos just needs to transform into either Dream Devourer or Time Devourer and GK is shitstomped.

Speaking of which... Who would win, Dream Devourer or Time Devourer?(both Multiversal+ keys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back