• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Cuz I'm bored....And I'm sick of Digimon matches not finishing.

Kingdom Hearts vs Digimon

The Keyblade Kid vs The Heartless Reject

-Speed Equalized

-4-B Databook SkullSatamon

-Composite Sora

-3 Meters from one another.

FIGHT!!!

Sora: 0

Skullsatamo: 1 (HST)

Inconclusive: 1 (Kin)

Sora KHIII
Skullsatamon

Tbh, its one of his best abilities imo. Mickey at least starts with stop.

I dunno Sora's character except that he usually starts with Keyblade strikes. Those who know Sora can correct me.

It's more Sora reacts to what the opponent does(Data Sora dodging Roxas, Blocking all of Sephiroth's slashes, Getting rid of the restriction Xemnas puts on him)

Never really seen him Start with anything

But I go with Sora via time stop and warpinator

My mistake, thought this was his Frontier Version

Anyway I still see Stopaga and it's variant techniques being the deciding factor but would light attacks like Spark be useful?

All his versions have this resistance. This is Databook Sata though.

If Sora acts how you say then he's in a little bit of trouble with Sata. That being that he's reactionary. If so Sata may get the mind control off before Sora reacts.

Also to answer your question, light based attacks are very effective against Nightmare Soldier Digimon like him so, that'll really hurt.

How effective is Skullsatamon's mind control? If it's that much of a danger, then I don't think Sora has anything to combat it by himself

It is said that those who have stared into its two eyes, which shine a deep crimson, are mind-controlled and completely dominated by Devimo.
SkullSatamon inherits this power.

Are we going in character or blood lust? If bloodlusted, I can see Sora using his power null or his stronger spells (Stop, Magnega, Graviga etc) and using his abilities to finish Sata off. If in character, Sora is much more defensive and has a tendecy to fight long periods of time to exploit a single weakness. He is not like Roxas who will rush blindly and kill.

Since you didnt specify, I will go inconclusive. One could use mind hax and sora is ded. On the other hand, Sora could use gravity based spells and incapacitate Skull.

And if we go with my above reasoning. In chara, Sora loses Bloodlusted, Sora wins.

To make things simple, inconclusive. This match has too many variables to decide concretely.

P.S: Good matchup btw, I had to think about this for a while.

Standard Battle assumption dictate that they are in-character but willing to kill.

Also thanks. ^^

Back