• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora vs. Bayonetta (Fighting For Good Through Light Or Dark)

Well, yeah. I would usually just trust Weekly on these things, but it seemed like there was almost unanimous disagreement with her scaling.

She said she's working on a CRT as to why Bayo should scale, so just give him a bit more time on it.

I know that weekly loves those pics of anime girls but that doesn't make him an anime girl no matter how much we all wish we were

Ohh, I see what happened.

I said "her scaling" in my previous post, referring to Bayonetta's scaling.

I wasn't referring to Weekly there. XD

Just from general looking at Sora's profile... and having played the game... I do beleive that Sora might have the advantage. I mean his strength does appear to surpass that of Bayo... in regards to that of Striking Strength.

Cautious bump? Seriously, this has been going on forever now, and no progress has been made since Weekly put Bayonetta in revision hell.

I'd prefer to keep it alive, at least for now, and have people debate on what we already have to work with. Though, if Weekly could please stop putting Bayonetta in a chokehold and finish with it already, that would be swell.

yikes. i've been lurking this thread for a while now, hoping that everything would get sorted sooner. i guess i might as well help keep it alive for the time being.

Just going to say that Sora got a bunch more of abilities after bothering to list far more of his notable techniques, for the most part they are just more ways to adapt in a fight, BTW.

Back