• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we not waiting for something?

Conceptual killing on every hit or not though, I'd still vote Arthur. It just means one or two Keys might get conceptually killed blocking an attack along the way.

Inanimate objects normally aren't victim of that, as they need to hold a "heart", which as of now is limited to only beings with a self-concept, meaning that totally inanimate objects like those wouldn't be affected.

And I still need something supporting he/the keys has the skill to just block virtually any physical thing Sora may attemp.

And yes, we are indeed waiting for the CRT, but other matches are still on, so that's up to you.

Bobsican said:
Inanimate objects normally aren't victim of that, as they need to hold a "heart", which as of now is limited to only beings with a self-concept, meaning that totally inanimate objects like those wouldn't be affected.
And I still need something supporting he/the keys has the skill to just block virtually any physical thing Sora may attemp.

And yes, we are indeed waiting for the CRT, but other matches are still on, so that's up to you.
I don't think waiting on something supporting skill would be a problem, the keys are forced to protect Arthur in anyway possible, regardless of their skill, that means they'd do anything from shoving Arthur out of attacks to flat out deflecting them with magic, and we know Sora's keyblade can easily BE deflected

The base form may be, but that doesn't extends as well to Drive Forms or Formchanges.

Which reminds me, what can Arthur do to Magnega (Aka, a magnetic orb that pulls stuff in, which would include him)?

If you can ignore the gravity of a neutron star made of dark matter I'm pretty sure a magnetic orb won't be a problem.

Also yes, "supporting skill" isn't really something that matters when it comes to Keys protecting Arthur.

Fair enought.

I guess we can start the voting phase? There's really not much else to discuss, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back