• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sooo....about Wario World

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
After playing Wario World, I saw that nothing was on Wario's profile about the game, so I suppose a key could be made for this version of Wario

AP and Dura: The Black Jewel reality warped Wario's Castle into the worlds he must go to in order to eventually battle Black Jewel, some of these worlds contain starry skies (which iirc, is 4-B), and Wario was able to physically damage Black Jewel (It's even said that Wario had smashed Black Jewel into powder) and taken hits from Black Jewel

Speed: At least Hypersonic, the first boss in the game was capable of burning Wario with his punches, and as no fire manipulation was shown from this boss (as they seem to rely entirely on punches.....and it's also the only speed feat I could find), higher in short bursts (Dash attack)

Lifting Strength: I'd say at the very least Class 10, since he's capable of lifting and throwing DinoMighty, who is definitely larger than an adult elephant

Abilities: Inhaling, which I forgot the name of (or if it had a name)

Weakness: 20/70 vision according to the instruction manual

Also, Black Jewel should be upgraded, when it reality warped Wario's world into the worlds, which have starry skies in them (even if those starry skies aren't enough, there are also suns and moons), and since Marioverse has pretty much no canon, I don't know if anyone would scale, as well as Hypersonic speeds for being able to keep up with this version of Wario

Last time I brought wario world and the craziness of black jewel, I got shot down hard over someone misunderstanding a statement and saying its death was an explosion when it clearly wasn't.

But since I tried doing it last time and still agree with it, I also agree with your idea.

A character ap does not scale to the opponent hax. We need to wait for Dynoblack response and i thought that Wario Word is the same timeline as Wario Land.

Then at the very least, Black Jewel's hax would get upgraded, since it created starry skies

I have no idea, the only Wario games that have consistency in any timeline is the first two Wario Land games to my knowledge.

I don't recall the manual saying that the Black Jewel created realms. Do you have any description or feature to support it.

The are solely talking about the world Wario resides on. I'm asking where did they say that the Black Jewel created it or what proof is there that he did?

Well, in the beginning of the game, the Black Jewel destroys Wario's castle and Wario is suddenly in another world entirely (Unless you want to say somehow a place underneath Wario's basement has stars, moons, and portals to other worlds with stars and moons)

The stars and moon in the main hub are probably the celestial bodies that always been there in the main universe and is likely unaffectaed by the Black Jewel since he only affected the planet. The different worlds within the hub, however, is actually valid. I like to see at least one of these worlds containing stars in the background before I consider adding a "possibly" rating on the Black Jewel's page.

Alright, I'll get some screenshots of starry skies (At the very least suns, if I cannot find a playthrough that goes to the areas that actually do have starry skies)

Worst case scenario: I just go boot up the game once more and just get some scans myself

I decided that it would be easier to just take some pictures myself and then put them here, here's some rays of sunlight in Excitement Central (Greenhorn Forest)

IMG 20170529 180157muhsunlight

Also, I wouldn't say the sky in the hub world/the courtyard is natural, going to the area for each world and you'll see that the sky is different, despite each world's area being a short distance away

IMG 20170529 183219
IMG 20170529 183210
IMG 20170529 183158
IMG 20170529 183149
IMG 20170529 183229
And this sky is immediately changed when you start the final boss fight against Black Jewel

It's simply twilight in the main hub. It does not confirm that it was the Black Jewel's doing. Now.....is there any actual stars in any of the worlds?

It's just a background change, purely for aesthetics. Now, please answer my main question: Do the said realms, not main hub, have stars in the background? I would like to seem them if they do.

In the mini-levels to get the red jewels, some of them do have starry backgrounds (since the main level's camera angles prevent you from actually seeing the sky, which is why I have a screenshot of just sunlight from Greenhorn Forest), I'll look for a playthrough so I can get a high quality screenshot of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1BMkCjAGo

30:40

38:43

42:57

49:02

Starry skies, yay

and that's just Sparkle Land, I'll check if the other worlds have any (I'm pretty sure Excitement Central doesn't have any, I'm pretty sure Thrillsville has some though, I'll check though, but it wouldn't get anyone higher than what this would put them at)

Well, if Dino Ranger Black is okay with it, I am as well.

I don't think DRB's question was ever actually answered? He said the Jewel was just warping the pre-existing world/Earth and all the stars and stuff were just the sun/stars that already existed. Just showing pictures of there actually being stars wouldn't really change that?

That's because LordXcano is right, Ant. To be honest, I didn't decided to change the profile based on the previous posts. I actually have to look up the game and the worlds within them myself since I'm rather tired of my questions not be answered. I decided to edit the profile based on Shivering Mountain's background having stars. Otherwise, I would have closed the thread.

Okay. So you do not accept the suggested changes then?

No, I have but only changes regarding the Black Jewel's reality warping due to one the worlds it made. Anything else, however, shouldn't apply.

Okay. Feel free to perform the changes that you think are appropriate then.

Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back