• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's also the fact that there's only so much information to go over. Once the major arguments are shown, then really, it's mainly about people going over what was presented and deciding which makes more sense to them.

Not too mention this happens when people (like me) come late to the party, so to speak.

MYHERO said:
Enough
We're derailing here over a topic such as votes being biased. This topic usually leads to trouble, so please let's all cut the crap and just focus on the Vs debate instead of conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy theories? This is light and is claiming something based on the number of people voting. That's all.

C2 of Omegon said:
There's also the fact that there's only so much information to go over. Once the major arguments are shown, then really, it's mainly about people going over what was presented and deciding which makes more sense to them.
Not too mention this happens when people (like me) come late to the party, so to speak.
I said I stand corrected, I'll just delete the stuff I said problem solved

@ShadowWarrior I get that you're kinda ticked off at Efi's comment, but don't harp on it or we're gonna derail all over again.

GojiBoyForever said:
Should I contact staff since this is derailing and becoming uncivil?
It's over and done already. The only problem is the people bringing it back up, I deleted my comments and etc relating to it.

Anyways, Sonic does have resistance to Precognition, but Thanos's Precognition seems far superior to Mogul's, so I don't know of he'll resist that. So Thanos can just Seal Sonic and be done with, right? Well, the only thing messing that up is Sonic's Fate hax, which makes sure he wins every fight. But Thanos has beaten Galactus who possesses all of the Silver Surfer's abilities. And Silver Surfer was able to break out of his own fate. So Thanos might be able to power through that. However, it basically depends on how strong Sonic's fate hax is. Remember that Galactus is infinitely more powerful than the Surfer could ever be, and Thanos destroyed Galactus.

I'm still not going to vote again, but there's some information.

Silver Surfer fate hax is diferent from Sonic's, his isn't breaking from your fate but that fate always makes him win no matter what, like a main character plot armor

Unoriginal Memes said:
Anyways, Sonic does have resistance to Precognition, but Thanos's Precognition seems far superior to Mogul's, so I don't know of he'll resist that. So Thanos can just Seal Sonic and be done with, right? Well, the only thing messing that up is Sonic's Fate hax, which makes sure he wins every fight. But Thanos has beaten Galactus who possesses all of the Silver Surfer's abilities. And Silver Surfer was able to break out of his own fate. So Thanos might be able to power through that. However, it basically depends on how strong Sonic's fate hax is. Remember that Galactus is infinitely more powerful than the Surfer could ever be, and Thanos destroyed Galactus.
I'm still not going to vote again, but there's some information.
The precognition May be true but silver surfers fate Hax does not deem itself as potent as Sonics Fate Hax and above all else fighting someone who has fate Hax does equal the same merit as resisting it as they've never used it and doesn't seem passive like Sonics. Thanos mainly beat Galactus through mind Hax if my memory serves correctly, that's kinda stupid even then since Odin oneshotted Thanos And Galactus is on the same scales of power as one another. I respect your thoughts but Sonic is winning this in my book.

Eficiente said:
ZaStando27 said:
Lol Thanos has 24 because of the people who just like Thanos and never gave a proper explanation via "Thanos FRA" this battle is gonna go to Thanos because of population bias.
The peeps who never explained their stance on who wins should get their input removed (not the comment but the vote)
Let it be known that this degree of competence is what I believe most Sonic fans have in this wiki.
Don't ever try to bunch in a group of fans together because of a very small batch of bad eggs. It's very annoying and ignorant to say and/or do.

Let it be known that this degree of competence is what I believe most Sonic fans have in this wiki.
I mean this with as much respect to you as possible: Please shut up.

Stop complaining about Sonic fans whenever you enter a vs match, because that gets real old real fast. Say who you vote for, debunk false claims, and be done with it. You constantly saying shit like that gets those with less temperment riled up and makes everyone look like a jackass.

That goes for everyone tbh, being toxic or complaining is such a waste of energy that I genuinely don't see the point of constantly doing it unless you get your rocks off that way. Give your two cents, explain why something is wrong, and be done with it, because it makes everything a lot easier in the long run.

Don't involve me in it, I started it but I was mature enough to end it. You guys want to revive the subject and bring it back up.

GojiBoyForever said:
That sounds like a NLF
It isn't really, that's how it actually works, that's even why Eggman created the Genesis Wave, to reality warp Sonic's chaos factor that always made him lose, Mogul says that fighting Sonic was pointeless because the universe would twist it in Sonic's favor

@ZaStando I spoke on it once. Regardless, we're almost at 500 replies with a difference of 3 votes my guy, Did you vote for Sonic already?

Back