• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering whoever hits first would win, I think it would be in Samus' favor, solely because the black hole was affecting GFS ships on a galactic scale, pulling them all in. (Which means it has a suction rate higher than the higher class GFS ships can escape) While Samus would be unaffected.

Composite Samus would have over 120 Energy Tanks, all of her suits which would give her over 100% damage reduction, and multiple weapons that bypass durability. Even if Samus can't harm Hyper Sonic, she can definitely outlast him since Hyper Sonic will eventually run out if Sonic runs out of rings. She also has access to Hyper Mode, which makes her invincible for a bried time. This can be abused by entering Hyper Mode, be invulnerable, exit Hyper Mode to not get corrupted and then immediately enter it again. Due to all of this, my vote goes to Samus.

Szayelaporrothefabulous said:
Hyper Mode Samus is only Star Level, y´know. The only way for Samus to actually harm Sonic is Animus´ power.
I didn't bring up Hyper Mode for its attack power, I mentioend it for the abusable invulnerability. Hyper Sonic is invulnerable to all damage and can only be killed via crushing or bottomless pits (I attribute that to game mechanics). Assuming that Samus' durability bypassing weapons won't work on Hyper Sonic like the Plasma Beam or Nova Beam, Samus will most likely outlast Sonic (since Hyper Sonic can run out once his rings do) with her obscene amount of health, Hyper Mode, and the Sensemove which lets her dodge attacks at the last second, especially since speed is equalized in this scenario.

Theglassman12 said:
Also she can negate durability with plenty of weapons.
That Sonic could just blast apart. Sonic could again, just beat her to death. Samus doesn't know just how thoroughly outclassed she is in power.

And intangibility is still intangibility

I give this to Sonic, yes she has way to get around conventional durability, but Sonic has higher AP for the most part, higher durability by a massive margin, and higher striking stregnth.

From the looks of it, Samus has at best small star level Dura, Sonic if he can get even a single hit in obliterates her.

Uh, can't the same be said about Samus thx to her conventional durability defiance? @Aqua

@Iron Kirby intangibility isn't an ability of Hyper Sonic

Samus has experience with beings that can be intangible longer than sonic. The hunter Ing is a prime example, also her sensemove lets her dodge anything in the last second.

I'm voting for Samus for reasons above; mainly Accused Hunter's reasoning.

AquaWaifu said:
I give this to Sonic, yes she has way to get around conventional durability, but Sonic has higher AP for the most part, higher durability by a massive margin, and higher striking stregnth.

From the looks of it, Samus has at best small star level Dura, Sonic if he can get even a single hit in obliterates her.
Voting for Sonic due to this. I totally agree.

@HavesomeBlade and AquaWaifu, again, the same can be said to Samus since she bypasses durability as well. One shot and Sonic is done for.

@HaveSomeBlade

Oh yeah I forgot....

Just like you forgot that she can with Phazon corrupting him, using the Nova Beam + X-Ray for his weak spots, Shock Coil attacking on an atomic level or just using her white hole manipulation inside of him, making him explode...

Fun fact. Speed is equalized. And Samus is actually faster without speed equalization lol.

All that won't be faster than Sonic dashing and one-shoting her. Ya 'now, Sonic's all about dash 'n' stomp. Since ever. His Hyper Flash will easily give him this victory. Even more with speed equilized.

Actually... due to the range gap, the White hole Manipulation basically solos even before he can get her in his range... All that his dashing does is make it easier for her to kill him.

Well just pointing out that votes don't get counted unless there is valid reason that hasn't been debunked...

No prob, Sonic's going to lose anyway. I knew that before even entering this thread.

Things here tend to go more towards quantity rather than quality. If you know what I mean.

Maybe I bother throwing some clearer reasoing if Sonic get more votes. But I really doubt that.

I see, though just pointing out that in this case it actually is quality over quantity.

Wait, why not? We restrict things often. Look how many times we restricted certain armors from Erza.

From what I see, the only time it happened to Erza it still resulted in a win, which would make it much more notable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back