• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don´t see anything about Plot, Fate, Luck or Probability manip in his profile to counter his fate manip, unless I´m missing something.

How exactly Lucemon stomps in that case? Otherwise it may just be changed to 1st key Lucemon.

Lucemon I'm sure is a type 4 acausal.

Plus this version resists conceptual manipulation, you know Sonic's most useful hax?

Change it to the first key.

Look Bob....Re: Digitize Lucemon could be 2-C and still win....why? Because, Sonic can't kill him. Literally.

1) Lucemon has Mid-Godly.

2) Lucemon waves his hand and Sonic becomes Data and gets absorbed

3) Lucemon and the SGDL avatars resist Conceptual Attacks from a PirateVampireClow who could directly attack their TRUE concepts directly.

4) Repeat 1 and 3.

5) Repeat 1, 3 and 4.

6) Lucemon just uses his power over Pride (A 6-D concept) and just possesses Sonic turning him into another Lucemon.

This is even if Lucemon was only 2-C...

7) I'd honestly rather we would not used any Digimon that's not 6-B or below. Please and thank you.

Okay then. Man, I skip the resistances more than what I should.

Changing it to 1st key Lucemon...

Lucemon Mindhaxes, Seals, Blows Sonic up and absorbs him or if he's feeling petty, drops an infinitely above baseline 2-A Castle on top of him. Or Mindhaxes and then attacks Sonic with the Flame Hellscythe (which may or may not need to be removed. I don't think he should have Ophanimon Falldown Mode's abilities but I digress) and drowns Sonic's soul in Hellfire which will proceed to conceptually erase Sonic from the cycle of existence and nothingness.

@Bob Not mindhax that's infinitely greater than what he's resisted. (That is if Lucemon's mind hax is that powerful, I got no idea)

If Lucemon could still beat Archie Sonic while in 2-C what gives Sanic any chance when he is 2-A?

ShakeResounding said:
@Bob Not mindhax that's infinitely greater than what he's resisted. (That is if Lucemon's mind hax is that powerful, I got no idea)
It is because Digimon mindhax directly scales to their AP.

@Bob Fate Hax gives an opportunity or an opening, which Sonic probably doesn't have here. It'd be different if it were another 2-A, but Sonic won't have the chance against an infinitely above baseline that can kill him practically instantly. Hence why he lost against Chronomon.

I would honestly advise leaving Sonic vs Digimon alone. All the real fair matches have been done unless you want him to Incon Royal Knights all day. Or have him face the BS that is Jesmon...

Sonic vs Digimon was definitely fun while it lasted, but Dragon's right on this. Unless you wanna rack up inconclusives on their profiles, all of these matches are probably donezo.

Unless it's Falldown Mode....it falls into the 0 Win/Con area methinks. Plue hr file is outdated...

Just curious what type of concept hax does boltboutamon have? Luce as well isn't specified, at a glance seems like type 3, while sonic has type 2, if so lucemon can't resist sonics concept hax, but idk.

Same for luce's acausality, what type does he have, that isn't specified either. Been wondering for a while now.

His Concept hax would fit within the SGDL in which are Type 2. Digimon is based around Platonic Concepts if the blog Ex made is correct.

That's because Digimon refuses has yet to get to listing the types of Acausality on the pages. Same with Concept stuff.

Then again, Ex is planning a huge Revision to deal with this...but matches with Top Tiers keep happening...

Even if we restrict Lucemon's conceptual manipulation to 3, it isn't going to change anything since Sonic isn't bloodlusted he isn't going to use it right off the bat, while Lucemon probably will use something that can kill Sonic from the getgo.

MYHERO said:
Even if we restrict Lucemon's conceptual manipulation to 3, it isn't going to change anything since Sonic isn't bloodlusted he isn't going to use it right off the bat, while Lucemon probably will use something that can kill Sonic from the getgo.
As I could see in other Sonic Vs. Digimon threads, his fate hax will indirectly make him lead with the best way to win, meaning that he likely would use the concept hax in this case.

Well, it would affect his own decisions, not the ones of the one he is fighting against, so it isn´t NLF.

@MYHERO It's not them being infinitely above baseline as much as they have multiple ways of beating Sonic, so fate hax wouldn't really matter.

If you put Sonic against an infinitely above baseline 2-A that isn't haxxed, then fate hax is screwing them over.

Excuse me? Have you not been sold on the OPness that is Minomon? Even Zeed cannot hope to best him.

Back