• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Don't get me wrong, Lavos still wins, as unlike Digimon and SMT, this isn't infinite
To be fair, if 14 emeralds = 2-A and if a single color out of seven is enough to make a whole sea of emeralds and the Sonic here has an emerald which makes it even higher than the combination of all that, I'd say Sonic is all but guaranteed to just tear through Lavos over and over until sooner or later he goes "Sonic's the name, speed's my game!", pulls a Zen'o on it and safely calls it a day.

Hence why I said at this scale it's just a stomp.

Depends on his level with it, though. The common levels of Non-Physical Interaction don't allow you to interact with Non-Existent stuff, just ghosts, immaterial and such.

It doesn't matter here though, since Sonic can deal with concepts and that covers for the problem anyways.

You asked me what level it was on, so I answered.

Sonic doesn't have to do a multiversal reset with Chaos Control to destroy concepts is what I'm saying.

Not really. I just said "everyday Non-Physical interation is not enough to affect non-existent stuff but not the case here since Sonic can affect concepts."

This thread in a nutshell:

Sonic: "What you see now is my normal state." *transforms* "This is a Super Sonic. And this... *transforms into Archie Super Sonic* This is what's known as a Super Sonic that has ascended past a Super Sonic. Or you could just call it an Archie Super Sonic!

Lavos: "What a useless transformation, you've changed your continuity, so what?

Sonic: "Just wait!"

Other non-infinite 2-A: "Has he really found a way to surpass an ascended Super Sonic?"

Bill Cipher (Since he's the krillin of the tier): "He must be bluffing. I mean what would that make him? Digimon or SMT?

Sonic: And this... Is to go... Even further beyond!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAx9999

Everyone: O___O

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAx9999┬▓

Madoka: No, stop it Sonic! If you do that it's going to reduce all the possible VS Matches you can have!

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAx9999┬│

Lavos: It's unreal! How is he generating that many emeralds much power!?

Other non-infinite 2-A: The hedgehog is putting out even more 2-A scalling than before!

Sonic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *transforms into Ultra Sonic*

******* Madoka had my dying

That reminds me. Sonic may actually have to fight 2A PMMM now doesn't he....

Question, though. Does that Mean Archie Sigma will be getting this scaling and some hax as well (The worlds Unite one, I think)? Or nah?

FateAlbane said:
Sometimes, people get sad about their faves losing badly.

Me? I just make memes out of it so I can die laughing at the situation instead. And ROFL, thanks and you're welcome. o/
But that's what you do in any situation regardless of the circumstances

Schnee One said:
That reminds me. Sonic may actually have to fight 2A PMMM now doesn't he....
It'll be a stomp either way but screw it

EDIT: Kal is here so.

How does Sonic Fair against Madoka and Homura? Or UKG?

Schnee One said:
It'll be a stomp either way but screw it

EDIT: Kal is here so.

How does Sonic Fair against Madoka and Homura? Or UKG?
I dunno, I haven't read a lot of Archie Sonic threads (not even this one, only read Fate's comment above lol).

Would it.....Be okay if I actually made a match between the two?

Don't get me wrong I'm 100% sure it's a stomp I'm just curious as to who wins.

@Fate. Sonic doesn't naturally bypass Lavos's regen and is far less likely to just hax than Lavos. Which is why I say no matter how strong Sonic is, he doesn't win here.

People lower than him can punch Type 1 abstracts into oblivion with a common energy blast, Cal.

Lavos has 0 counters for Conceptual stuff, and it does bypass its regen since a higher end of mid-godly would be needed to tank that. Survivability is not reliable at all here when Sonic has both the range and the ability to eventually cover for all the places Lavos can be at.

They're overexaggerating. Ancient Walkers are one with an abstract in the same way Jedi ghosts are one with the force.

I mean, assuming it really isn't true you probably should revise that then, since I checked it before agreeing and the profile indeed already lists them as type 1 abstracts so that's what I'm going with.

The real cal howard said:
They're overexaggerating. Ancient Walkers are one with an abstract in the same way Jedi ghosts are one with the force.
My dude, you even said the blog I made regarding that was legit.

Is the Force in Star Wars even a concept to begin with?

There's also the fact that Sonic's a physical fighter. Idk why people are treating him as a Reinhard-type that haxes left and right.

Furthermore, Sonic has never affected nonexistence, needs the Cosmic Interstate to traverse multiverses (so BFR is a thing), and gets absorbed as soon as he tries to punch Lavos.

@Fate

Tbf, being type 1 doesn't mean that you are a concept, only an abstraction.

Extending the definition of "abstract" beyond "conceptual" was the other part of the Abstract Existence revisions alongside adding types.

@Kal ...Not sure I follow, since the AE page specifically states type 1 equals existing only as the abstraction itself and you need to affect said abstraction instead of whatever manifestation to cause lasting damage. They even put Madoka as a type 1 to further exemplify that.

Back