• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Original Dragon>Black+White Kyurem>Black Kyurem=White Kyurem>Reshiram=Zekrom>Kyurem>717 Zettatons

right?

He can, but it's OOC.

Time Break/Speed Break is more in-character than CC or his other one, but they only slow down time and speed him up respectively.

Yeah Sonic has that time stop move in SA2 multiplayer, Chaos Control, and Time Break, although Time Break slows time rather than stops it.

Is it bad that not only did I read that as hot fiery queef but I'm also feeling deja vu for bringing it up?

Lol. As for this match? Kyurem has an AP advantage, no doubt about that, but even scaling a good bit above 717 probably wouldn't even make it a 2x advantage (otherwise they'd be damn near baseline 5-A).

@Cal Is there anything specific Kyurem starts with in-character, or a gimmick a normie wouldn't see at first glance?

I mean, Kyurem has the + for a reason. Anyway, Kyurem leads with signature moves, likely Glaciate.

Fair enough. A 2x AP advantage should be decent to assume, I'm guessing.

... I'll come back to this. I'm having a difficult time forming an opinion on this right now lol.

Here is my take:

Sonic is likely to abuse his time manip which would help him quite a bit.Sonic also has the Burst Wisp which can help melt and protect him from Kyurem's ice powers like Glaciate.Sonic can also use Violet Void and Indigo Asteroid to win as well.

I'm not choosing yet but leaning slightly towards Sonic if he abuses wisps.Also if Kyurem spams AOE attacks like Blizzard and Glaciate that would definitely make it difficult for Sonic to get close and use said wisps

Back