• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
While I wait for Post Forces 5-A key for Base Sonic, I decide to do this.

This is Sonic The Werehog VS Infinite The Jackal.

Battle happens in Eggmanland, Sonic doesn't know shit about Infinite and Infinite has a vague idea of the form Sonic is in.

Sonic obviously doesn't have the Wisp since this is Pre Colors.

Well since Sonic doesn't know shit about Infinite I guess he ***** with him with the Phantom Ruby until he's done playing around.

Ultimate, you might wanna equalize speed.

While Sonic doesn't know a thing about Infinite, he's still a combat pragmatist. He's repeatedly shown to adapt quickly to dangerous situations at the drop of a hat and improvise. The moment he gets tripped up with the Phantom Ruby and comes back, he's gonna adapt accordingly. Plus Werehog Sonic is a lot more serious than Base Sonic. So if he takes a giant glowing bird seriously, he's gonna take Infinite seriously.

I see Sonic taking this due to being on even terms in strength while having more versatility in the form of barriers, item boxes, elasticity allowing for greater mobility to avoid the Ruby's constructs, and some good old Stat Amps through like 5 different ways lol. The only real reason Infinite beat Sonic to begin with was due to the sheer strength advantage he had over him, which is pretty much nonexistent here.

So yeah, Werehog Sonic has my vote.

Well, Sonic still has the reactions to keep up since they're still FTL. Sonic's only problem at this rate will be tagging Infinite, which I still think he can manage due to Infinite going CQC on occasion. Sonic still has a good skill advantage over him eityer way.

Sonic still has my vote I think lol

Didn't Sonic have to grow stronger twice and needed the help of the Avatar to finally? Put down Infinite. I get how strong the Werehog is but I'm pretty sure Infinite has the slight edge (ha) in AP. What's stopping Infinite from dropping a sun on him? I'm also pretty sure Infinite won't be holding back here because of how strong Sonic is as a doggo So he'd probably drop a sun on him.

Yeah so Infinite definitely has the AP. In Unleashed Sonic need his doggie form to beat the Egg Dragoon and in Generations Sonic was able to beat him in base. Sonic in Forces is most likely stronger than he was in generations.

So doggie Sonic = Generations Sonic < early Forces Sonic < Post Prison Sonic < End of Forces Sonic = Infinite.

Not only will Infinite have the AP but the speed as well so RIP.

Werehog isn't nearly as strong as Forces Sonic, and Infinite stomped him. Not to mention the speed gap. Despite them being in the same tier range, Infinite is more versatile in every area.

Infinite takes things as serious as Werehog, and the only reason Sonic ever beat him on his own to begin with was because of the stat amps, which Werehog currently doesn't have.

Infinite takes this.

Back