• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked they didn't even go over Darkseid and Thanos Concept Manip and more complex hax and Megaman.EXE speed was literally overblown and he was still downplayed since he's 2-C, not Low 2-C like they said he was.

..... It's almost like my replies weren't there.....

Sorry, that was a broad statement I made to Archie Sonic vs threads in general. Every time one pops out, it's met with a swift reply. FateHax.

Sonic the Hedgehog is my hero and there is far more to talk about than FateHax. But... does anymore need to be discussed after FateHax?

hChocomilkAlex said:
Baseline or a bit above
Ah, I wanted to do an SSB Vegeta vs Archie Shadow fight... Shadow isn't nearly as haxed as Sonic so I thought it would be fair lol but Vegeta's AP is way above baseline.

ShakeResounding said:
@HST I'm not sure where this nonsense came from (no offense to you), but Power Rings ca BFR. I'll get the scan.
Well the justification for it is from Nate blasting Naugus into the Zone of Silence, when the page before that shows Naugus opening it in the 1st place.

Dimensional BFR, Power Nullification/Statistics Reduction (Enabled Nate Morgan to negate the Super form of Ixis Naugus and send him back to the Zone of Silence)

^

ShakeResounding said:
Here. It's as simple as him wanting it.

It's in Sonic's Notable Attacks/Techniques section, so I guess that other thing was slightly misleading and was missing information.
Fair Enough. My point on him using it to amp himself instead still stands however, not to mention Goku is capable of ITing from the World of The Kais, King Kai's Planet, Beerus' Planet, and back which are in separate dimensions(Otherworld and U7 itself.).

Sonic can banish people outside of the multiverse (AKA into Mega Man's multiverse, which is showm to be a seperate 2-A multiverse), which I don't think Goku can come back from.

Also, it still has heavy Stats Reduction/Power Null that Goku won't be able to deal with either.

ShakeResounding said:
Sonic can banish people outside of the multiverse (AKA into Mega Man's multiverse, which is showm to be a seperate 2-A multiverse), which I don't think Goku can come back from.

Also, it still has heavy Stats Reduction/Power Null that Goku won't be able to deal with either.
Okay that was definitely a Warp Ring, as Light was the one who made it for Mega Man to get home. Also that wouldn't really be true as looking at both the Nate scan and wizard Sonic(Issa name don't shoot me) both specifically wished for Naugus to get blasted back, get ported away. That's wish granting not Stat Reduction and Power Null which is consistent with Rosie and Amy wishing to be older. Also the likelihood that sonic would specifically bfr someone to Mega Man's Universe and not just far away to another Zone is very low as we don't assume he just has several rings to test the waters with. And we don't really assume Walmart has Macguffins for 5.99 laying around

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Not to mention Goku can't instant transmission to other timelines.
This has to do with.....what? This is pretty NLF that he'd now go from bfring him far away, to another zone, to Mega Man's World and now in different timelines? Not to mention Silver needed a Super Warp Ring to time travel and the like, which he ditched for a time stone.

ShakeResounding said:
Sonic has only ever BFR'd peeps to other Zones. If I said otherwise, it was an accident. If somebody else said otherwise, that's false. Unless I'm missing something.

Also Zones are different timelines.
With their own space time, but their also different dimensions. In which case the most logical place Sonic would BFR, again assuming this would be what he decides to do with the Ring instead of amping himself would be the Zone of Silence with Naugus.

Well, not all "Zones" are different timelines (The Void, Skull Egg Zone, Al & Cal's Zone)

I will vote for Sonic here. I don't think this is a stomp Sonic either since Goku could technically incapacitate with just how far the AP gap is but killing is out of the question due to Type 8. Fate Manipulation doesn't directly stop an incap. Goku isn't obviously going to incap as his leading move and people need to realize Sonic isn't just going to BFR or anything else right off the bat either. They'd probably swap hands and Sonic would be the one to probably use his wincon first considering the situation he'd be in which is BFR.

Inverted Tempest said:
I will vote for Sonic here. I don't think this is a stomp Sonic either since Goku could technically incapacitate with just how far the AP gap is but killing is out of the question due to Type 8. Fate Manipulation doesn't directly stop an incap. Goku isn't obviously going to incap as his leading move and people need to realize Sonic isn't just going to BFR or anything else right off the bat either. They'd probably swap hands and Sonic would be the one to probably use his wincon first considering the situation he'd be in which is BFR.
This is again, under the assumption that Sonic would decide to BFR Goku with his ring instead of trying to buff himself, as that BFR is his sole wincon. And egg even then is entirely dependant on whether he sends Goku to a place that he can't simply teleport back from(Which he wouldn't know)

Why are some of us assuming Sonic only has one Power Ring here? The guy has carried up to 50 with him at once, and his Standard Equipment even says "Power Rings". To say otherwise is gonna need a CRT, as much as I hate to be that guy.

If anything, the amoumt should be specified in OP.

ShakeResounding said:
Why are some of us assuming Sonic only has one Power Ring here? The guy has carried up to 50 with him at once, and his Standard Equipment even says "Power Rings". To say otherwise is gonna need a CRT, as much as I hate to be that guy.
If anything, the amoumt should be specified in OP.
Same reason we don't assume he automatically has emeralds on him at all times. Not to mention every time he has 50 at a time, he went to a special zone to get them for the sole reason of going Super. So no it doesn't need a CRT. heck every time he has a Ring period is because he ran to a Ring grotto, lest he could've taken care of Iron Khan then and there.

Would making this fight win condition via KO only make it fairer? I mean, what win con does Goku have here? If we have them merely fighting as "training", "sparring" it could be actually fair otherwise Goku has to deal with that type 8 immortality and a damn strong fatehax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back