• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Sonic's Organic Pattern was changed to match Robotnik's when they were being erased, I don't see how Sonic uniquely resistance that.

Because he literally was holding Eggman's matter, stuff like mustach contains the DNA of people, plus what Shadow said

How does that makes sense? Sonic was being permanently erase for holding Dr. Robotnik(Eggman is the second Ivo that took over and Robotnik died)? That like saying Yuzuru Otonashi should have disappeared with Kanade Tachibana(both from Angel Beats!) because he was holding her tightly when she decide to pass on. It doesn't work like that.

Yep, but that's how it worked in Archie, that's a bad analogy since fictional universes work diferentely in terms of those stuff, the scienctis weren't there, plus Sonic coming out of a ring it's already proof of the aura saving him

Mr.Cinos15 said:
VioletVoid100 said:
Hate boner? Dude Sonic dicks Goku hard. Sure Goku is a way better fighter and supposedly better AP, but that's it. Sonic just hax him to death. This is like that Titan Tails vs Sonic thread
The Hate boner thing was a joke, and I'm quite aware, it's just that people always make a Goku vs Sonic match whenever it's possible, even though it tends to end in a stomp. Literally Darkspine vs Ultra Instinct Goku is they're only true fair match up, and it's already been done. I'm just waiting until Sonic is upgraded to 2-B and then someone makes Sonic vs Xeno Goku, which will most likely end in a stomp.
Terrible joke since Sonic fans are already oppressed enough. But that Darkspine vs UI Goku match? Yeah I want a redux

Wait in what way are the Sonic fan's oppressed? The most oppression I have seen is when 2-B Game Sonic was rejected and when Cal and Matt are being jerks to the Sonic fandom, well more like Cal is being strict but he can also be a jerk from time to time. Besides that Sonic fans have been able to get a couple of the things they want (I'm still waiting for High 5-A Sonic). And even if it's a terrible joke, it's still a joke so if you're offended by it then too bad for you, you don't see anyone else cry about it.

Oh he meant it in that way? I thought he meant only on the wiki and well that's just Sega being a dick and not giving the fans what they want. And I never even said that the fan's are wanking Sonic, just that a lot of revisions and crt's they are making are going through without much competition, the Low 2-C Archie upgrades took a while because there was barely any admins involved in it until near the end. Heck I'm even an advocate for High 5-A Game Sonic and High 2-A Archie Sonic!

I'm both strict and a jerk, but mostly the latter also cuz you guys deserve it you entitled furry wankers ovo.

In all seriousness, I've seen many a verse get treated worse than Sonic, especially given Sonic fans got almost everything this year barring 2-B, albeit with many roadblocks, myself among them.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Cal in all honesty, what is in you're opinion the verse that had the worst treatment in the wiki?
Pokemon had it pretty bad at one point of time, with 90% of the profiles being deleted (only Legendaries allowed). I had to fight for even Pikachu. Then when I got the profiles back we were hyper conservative putting almost everyone at 9-B and we got dumb sh*t like Corsola being leagues stronger than Magmortar and Metagross, and supersonic Pokémon being a pipe dream. Then again, that's a lot of bias from me lol.

Other verses that were treated poorly include RWBY (tbh they should be 8-A), Digimon (while everyone loved them, the tirade I went against them more than made up for that (sry Dragon still)), and some of Earl's verses. The NaruBleach thing is also really bad.

@Zamasu Hehe sorry Zamasu

@Epsilon He was referring to Game Sonic Ep.

@Cal I'll admit that while I love RWBY, I have this paradoxical hate for it that prevents me from wanting to see them be any higher than Tier 8, but that's just me and I would be fine with seeing them be 8-A if there's a proper reasoning to it instead of questionable feats.

Also cause I love seeing Weekly suffer ovo.

Theuser789 said:
Yep, but that's how it worked in Archie, that's a bad analogy since fictional universes work diferentely in terms of those stuff, the scienctis weren't there, plus Sonic coming out of a ring it's already proof of the aura saving him
Sigh, everyone is talking about things above my head. Interesting and important things, to be sure, but I can only focused on the Ultimate Annihilator.

Assumptions supporting Base Sonic's type 8 immortality:

• Sonic was touching Robotnik when Robotnik got erased. He was recognized as a part of Robotnik's biology.
  • Sonic appeared out of his billionth ring. Since no one is stranger to the billionth ring's abilities, it wouldn't be strange to save Sonic from being erased.
  • The Ultimate Annihilator Overloaded. Anything is possible.
What was told in the story:

• Snively set the Ultimate Annihilator to only affect Robotnik's biology pattern.
  • The entire Prime Zone was erased for a billionth of a sec. Everyone.
  • Bunnie and Antoine met up with Sonic in the heart of Robotropolis. The time between the Ultimate Annihilator overloading and Bunnie and Antoine getting out range of the at least city wide explosion is not enough.
  • The comic book never showed how everyone reappeared after the effects of the Ultimate Annihilator went off.

The real cal howard said:
I'm both strict and a jerk, but mostly the latter also cuz you guys deserve it you entitled furry wankers ovo.

In all seriousness, I've seen many a verse get treated worse than Sonic, especially given Sonic fans got almost everything this year barring 2-B, albeit with many roadblocks, myself among them.
EB343D9A-FEE9-41D8-A7CB-D0537C9E1D43
>:)May the Triforce be with you.

It's an obvious stomp so people are talking about other things while they could. As long as that Pesky FateHax is in play...

Stupid Golden Rodent.

I wonder if Death Batlle would talk about fate hax if they do Sonic vs Barry Allen one day...

Who am i kidding? Of course not.

Btw yeah mismatch.

Basically, any complex hax is too much for them, so they overlook it cause they're more worried about superficial stuff instead of the meat and bones of something if it's too complex. Like you could have someone that's clearly Multiverse level and with high level hax and they would still find a way to make it seem as if universe busting is beyond they're league or impressive, and will only list the easiest abilities to identify and pretend as if that's all there is too it.

...sorry for the rant.

ElixirBlue said:
It's an obvious stomp so people are talking about other things while they could. As long as that Pesky FateHax is in play...

Stupid Golden Rodent.
..... It's almost like my replies weren't there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back