• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if could erase Sonic (which he still can't), Xeno Goku NEVER uses hakai in-character even if he does know it. The only one to actually do it is ChouKu and even for him it was only after everything else failed against God Zamasu and is still super ooc for him

Well, you should make a CRT about it.

Even if could erase Sonic (which he still can't), Xeno Goku NEVER uses hakai in-character even if he does know it. The only one to actually do it is ChouKu and even for him it was only after everything else failed against God Zamasu and is still super ooc for him
IN CHARACTER, here WE GO AGAIN. It was in a thread talking about how xeno goku can use goku's ability including the hakai (I will have to verify that).

Yes I see , I will drop the blitz argument. I could say the same thing for xeno goku , slap demigra would transcended to beats world , depending on the interpretation , it could be outerversal are in the complex-multiversal-hyperversal ranges.

What multitudes ? not goku win still win even with fate hax , hakai takes care of that.
You gotta be playing with outerversal. The absolute best you could argue for is 6D, MAYBE 7D, Beat's world with extreme wank.

Xeno Goku doesn't know Hakai. Sonic's passive ring aura can restore his physical and spiritual essence. Also, Super Sonic can use and resists EE on a Conceptual level and has causality manipulation on top of that.

You gotta be playing with outerversal. The absolute best you could argue for is 6D, MAYBE 7D, Beat's world with extreme wank.

Xeno Goku doesn't know Hakai. Sonic's passive ring aura can restore his physical and spiritual essence. Also, Super Sonic can use and resists EE on a Conceptual level and has causality manipulation on top of that.
Nop , it isn't wank my friend , it isn't maybe 7d , it's likely to be far more than that. That sucks , because of sonic's bs fate , and xeno goku not having hakai in is profil than I guess , he will lose because of that reasons.

Yeah no. His fatehax includes power nullification, which will break any magic or curse put on him.

Also sealing is just putting something in another thing, so Sonic can just break free from the keysword due to his immense AP advantage. Not that fate would even allow Sonic to be trapped in the first place

Yeah fatehax would prevent hakai since it counts as him dying, he would need to incap, which should be possible but unlikely.
Voting The fast.

Yeah fatehax would prevent hakai since it counts as him dying, he would need to incap, which should be possible but unlikely.
Voting The fast.
But hakai's destroy the existence, so even if his existence (soul etc..) is gone so fate will bring him back ?

Actually Goku might actually blitz and one-shot (funny right.) since he starts in base (profile calls it 2-A.) and could easily transform.

1-A goku

pog.

Seriously tho,stomp FRA.Goku cant do anything against fate hax.
*High 1-A

Archie has a FAR bigger scaling chain then Xeno Goku can even hipe for. Sonic is so much stronger it's not even funny
So much stronger were ? xeno goku can be argued to be outerversal to boundless at mid-ball , to far above 2-A and there is this scan , it might but all the games characters far stronger than they are.

*High 1-A

oK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back