• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic
2-A versions

Goku now has keysword

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Wait, can you even blitz Archie sonic? Also does the fate hax prevent incap?
For the first part, no. Goku cannot blitz Sonic because he is only MFTL+ while Sonic is Immeasurable in speed. Which is why speed is equalized.

For the second question, I don't know.

For the first part, no. Goku cannot blitz Sonic because he is only MFTL+ while Sonic is Immeasurable in speed. Which is why speed is equalized.

For the second question, I don't know.
Wrong my friend , goku is immeasurable+ scaling from jiren who transcends time. Even when equal , goku still blitz and one shots sonic.

??
He could be infinite, I can see that but Jiren is.... let’s say wonky.
Make a CRT (maybe not now since I think 5-C should go first,I think somebody is planning that.)

??
He could be infinite, I can see that but Jiren is.... let’s say wonky.
Make a CRT (maybe not now since I think 5-C should go first,I think somebody is planning that.)
It's because of the transcending time statement which should grant him immeasurable speed. And of course goku already surpassed infinite speed and this scan as well implied higher level of speed

Speed is equal so that does not matter. Also I think they have roughly comparable AP. Goku cannot kill sonic because of Sonic's fate hax.
What fate hax ? not too sure about that and i'm pretty sure , demigra used a fate hax on xeno goku and didn'T WORK (might need to revisit that).

Wasn’t Jiren “tranceding time.” talking about beating time skip?

Wasn’t there a time limit to worry about? That would not make sense with immeasurable speed. Half of that seems like an announcer hyping the fight up anyway.

Wasn’t Jiren “tranceding time.” talking about beating time skip?

Wasn’t there a time limit to worry about? That would not make sense with immeasurable speed. Half of that seems like an announcer hyping the fight up anyway.
Him transcending time is why he can break the time stop from hit. Unless you wanna say , somehow who can transcend time with raw power cannot break time stop.

How is time limit relevant when it comes down to power? I heard that nonsense argument so many times.

Not to mention how is time traveling would work outside the world of void, also with hitting other person back in time wouldn't affect the present or the future person.

you didn’t contest the time limit?

If he was beyond time, than why would the time limit be a problem to them?
Not even sure what the last paragraph means.

It's because of the transcending time statement which should grant him immeasurable speed. And of course goku already surpassed infinite speed and this scan as well implied higher level of speed

Is that the actual translation? I watched the Mandarin dub so I don't really know much about the statements.

you didn’t contest the time limit?

If he was beyond time, than why would the time limit be a problem to them?
Not even sure what the last paragraph means.
Who said it's a problem and you failed to explain why is that relevant.

It comes down to fight opponents like goku who was later showed that to be able to beat him , so how is time limit relevant.

For the last paragraph ,it's how relevant is time travel in db. It is pretty much irrelevant in combat sense you cannot simply kill the present opponent just by atking other version of them in the future or past.

It would not be relevant in a Normal circumstance but with the tourney having a time limit would not even be mentioned, the fight would end before the limit began to lower itself.
I said it’s a problem, I already explained it.

It would not be relevant in a Normal circumstance but with the tourney having a time limit would not even be mentioned, the fight would end before the limit began to lower itself.
I said it’s a problem, I already explained it.
You failed too , and also all that means it would take longer to beat him , it's not like every character who as immeasurable speed ended the fight instantly.

You failed too , and also all that means it would take longer to beat him , it's not like every character who as immeasurable speed ended the fight instantly.
?
Quite the opposite. Immeasurable speed means that the fight would not be measurable with time, the existence of a time limit that works disproves this.

There's no way Goku is immesurable, since Goku still had the time limit to worry about. If he was truly immeasurable, he could travel back in time by just moving and counter the 48 minutes time limit in the ToP

Not that it matters. Speed is equalized any way. However, since SBA makes them the strongest versions by default, Sonic starts as Ultra Sonic, who not only have a massive AP advantage over Goku (and anyone in DBH), but becomes passively faster and fastet the more he fights.

Not to mention Sonic has plenty of haxes to destroy Goku regardless of his strength

?
Quite the opposite. Immeasurable speed means that the fight would not be measurable with time, the existence of a time limit that works disproves this.
As I explained how time traveling in db works , that would still be irrelevant. Again that could simply mean it would take him more time to be ,if he's stronger than him.

There's no way Goku is immesurable, since Goku still had the time limit to worry about. If he was truly immeasurable, he could travel back in time by just moving and counter the 48 minutes time limit in the ToP

Not that it matters. Speed is equalized any way. However, since SBA makes them the strongest versions by default, Sonic starts as Ultra Sonic, who not only have a massive AP advantage over Goku (and anyone in DBH), but becomes passively faster and fastet the more he fights.

Not to mention Sonic has plenty of haxes to destroy Goku regardless of his strength
He didn't worry and it didn't matter and time traveling is pretty much irrelevant in db combat. He wouldn't have any massive ap advange against dbh not even close , and I could say the same for a saiyan like xeno goku , he will get strong and is stats will increasure the more he fights.

Those haxes would not work , goku will blitz and one shots end of the fight.

If you realize how time travel works in DB , the HE CAN GO BACK IN TIME ARGUMENT IS IRRELEVANT. All he would do is go into another timeline (also there is the fact that they are in the world of void and spaceless timeliness void which I do not know how would that work) were atk a different Goku and would zero effect on the present. And all it could mean is an immeasurable level of combat speed, not necessarily travel speed.

Sonic is in Super form here
Yeah I know but , how the erasure work , did it destroy is soul , body existence etc... ?
It erased his body. And Sonic's hax stops him from being killed. Sonic has plot armor as a power.
He didn't worry and it didn't matter and time traveling is pretty much irrelevant in db combat. He wouldn't have any massive ap advange against dbh not even close , and I could say the same for a saiyan like xeno goku , he will get strong and is stats will increasure the more he fights.

Those haxes would not work , goku will blitz and one shots end of the fight.
Speed is equal and there is fate hax.

Sonic is capable of fighting people who can travel through time just by moving as well so this speed argument is irrelevant, especially since speed is equalized.
Also, if you want to argue about strength, Sonic scales to the Great Harmony, which is an event that combined every Chaos Emerald in the universe into just the normal 7 so Sonic could scale countlessly above baseline 2-A.

Sonic resists everything Goku could throw at him, Sonic has a multitude of ways to end Goku, plus Fate Hax means that the fight will naturally gravitate in his favor. This fight is, was, and will always be a stomp in Sonic's favor unless some Masada-tier writer ends up in charge of Dragon Ball.

Sonic is capable of fighting people who can travel through time just by moving as well so this speed argument is irrelevant, especially since speed is equalized.
Also, if you want to argue about strength, Sonic scales to the Great Harmony, which is an event that combined every Chaos Emerald in the universe into just the normal 7 so Sonic could scale countlessly above baseline 2-A.

Sonic resists everything Goku could throw at him, Sonic has a multitude of ways to end Goku, plus Fate Hax means that the fight will naturally gravitate in his favor, this fight is, was, and will always be a stomp in Sonic's favor unless some Masada-tier writer ends up in charge of Dragon Ball.
Yes I see , I will drop the blitz argument. I could say the same thing for xeno goku , slap demigra would transcended to beats world , depending on the interpretation , it could be outerversal are in the complex-multiversal-hyperversal ranges.

What multitudes ? not goku win still win even with fate hax , hakai takes care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back