• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Time Eater, yeah the travelling into different time periods with movement would give him immeasurable speed.
I will research the past discussions if this was accepted as immeasurable.

Okay. I will unfollow this thread now.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Dark649 said:
I think i already handle it, but there is the possibily for Time Eater, Eggwizard, Eggsalamender and Burning Blaze to scale.
Time Eater, yeah the travelling into different time periods with movement would give him immeasurable speed.
Egg Wizard, Egg Salamander, and Burning Blaze would scale as they kept up with 2-C Super Sonic.
No he wouldn't. He never travels to different time periods with movement. He just uses portals.

Both, Assalt and I are still firmly against Immeasurable for anyone who's not Solaris. Along with all the people on the first thread.

Dialga's actually omnipresent, not just temporally, but being anchored gives him not Immeasurable speed when he's in his avatar form/anchored by the Red Chain. Furthermore, of course it's an outlier when every single other feat is a finite speed. Variable tier justifying that is inane.

1) Solaris doesn't use avatars, so comparing him to Dialga is wrong.

2) Time Eater isn't. Even so, the variable tier actually does kinda throw any "outlier" claim out the window.

Solaris is still anchored similar to Red Chain Dialga.

Time Eater is being downgraded to MFTL+ as it has zero support for a speed beginning with "i". That's the thing. And also, false. Variables still have outliers. Hell, the mathematical term for variable still has outlier.

1) Anchored, but still exists in the past, present, and future, so his reaction speeds would still be immeasurable.

2) Travelling into different time periods with sheer movement is justification for immeasurable. Also Solaris being powered up by the same source as super forms seals the deal.

1) False. BB isn't Immeasurable. Lavos is Immeasurable. Rimuru Tempest isn't immeaurable. Altair isn't Immeasurable. Sakuya Izayoi isn't Immeasurable. Need I go on?

2) First sentence is wank, second isn't Solaris being powered up by it but Solaris using them to have him fuse. Otherwise, why would Mephiles bother with getting Iblis when he could just use the Emerald's power?

Like seriously, I guess the Powerpuff girls are immeaurable? It's time travel unless heavily proven otherwise. Time Eater doesn't have that proof of taking about being beyond time and Causality and the like.

Before the Emeralds they were a flame, when they were both one. After using their power to re-fuse using the Emeralds they became the timeline consuming Solaris

Is Dragon Ball Immeasurable? No, because it's wank time travel. Hell, Immeasurable DB has more statements and backing than Immeasurable Time Eater.

I know people hate Sonic 06 and all, but calling Solaris prior to the battle as just a flame is disrespectful to the thing, ad it completely invalidates 90% of the story, like the Solaris Project, the Flames of Disaster, being worshipped as a god, etc. Solaris was always going to be 2-C, Emeralds or not.

That it had power prior to the boss fight.isnt up to debate. That much is true, after all it was going to be used for the Solaris Project. But to the point of what it became later is questionable

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
1) None of those guys are higher-dimensional except maybe Lavos. BB also has Nigh-Omnipresent listed.

2) Mephiles needed the Emeralds to fuse with Iblis in the first place.

In the case of the PPG, at best it's non-combat applicable like Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis).
1) Higher dimensional beings don't have to have Immeasurable speed. Not that it matters as you completely missed my point. BB's nigh omnipresence isn't her reactions, btw.

2) Exactly. The being known as Solaris was always going to be 2-C. Plus, if Solaris was powered by the Emeralds, they'd still be with Solaris and not scattered around as they still need to be on its person.

1) If the higher dimension is spatial then they don't. If it's temporal, which is the case here due to Solaris existing across time then yes it warrants immeasurable speed.

2) The Emeralds don't have to stay on you once you've already used them to transform.

Also, I'm not certain Mephiles used the Emeralds as a catalyst to become Solaris for sure. While this I'm less certain on and can actually be wrong here, it seems counterintuitive to the lore, and Mephiles was using the Purple Emerald for his own gain before.

I'll rewatch the scene again to make sure I'm not bs'ing, as I can be this time.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
1) If the higher dimension is spatial then they don't. If it's temporal, which is the case here due to Solaris existing across time then yes it warrants immeasurable speed.

2) The Emeralds don't have to stay on you once you've already used them to transform.
1) I...don't even know where to begin. I'll get my words in order soon enough, but that's wrong. Not saying Solaris isn't immeaurable, but still.

2) You know better than I do for this, but that's still massively inconsistent.

Relating to my previous post, the Emeralds did seem to play a part, but the lore effs this up so much that I can't think of a proper way to describe this. Even the "positive energy" argument gets thrown out of the window here unless you wanna argue that Solaris is a good guy.

Stop claiming that Time Eater can time travel with movement, because it explictly doesn't. I completely agree with what cal is saying.

1) I...don't even know where to begin. I'll get my words in order soon enough, but that's wrong. Not saying Solaris isn't immeaurable, but still.

2) You know better than I do for this, but that's still massively inconsistent.

Relating to my previous post, the Emeralds did seem to play a part, but the lore effs this up so much that I can't think of a proper way to describe this. Even the "positive energy" argument gets thrown out of the window here unless you wanna argue that Solaris is a good guy.

1) If a 4D being has the temporal dimension which 3D beings lack then yes, it is immeasurable as time would simply be another axis of movement.

2) That depends on how capable the user is at harnessing the Emeralds' power. Sonic, Shadow, and Silver can use them to their fullest extent, which is why they can go 2-C. Otherwise it caps at 4-A.

Anywho, Dark or Shadow or whoever upgraded anyone who's not Solaris did so wrongly, as there was way to much opposition to make that change so early. Even if you are right (which I'll contest), it's still way too soon.

"He should have immeasurable speed. Solaris is a higher-dimensional being that simultaneously exists across past, present, and future, thus meaning he is not bound by linear time."

So.

My question is.

Are all the same Solaris? And by the same I mean actually the same (no the same being but in diffefent stages of their life).

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He is referred to as a "transcendent life form that exists in the past, present, and future."

It's the same Solaris.
That's not necessarily speed.

How 'bout: Nigh omnipresent across time? Dunno.

Shadow's right. It's the same Solaris.

How Elise blew out the flame, idk. That's pure unadulterated BS. Solaris is temporally omnipresent in the same vein as the people mentioned above (to a lesser extent) so it shouldn't have been in a previous state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back