• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darkspine_sonic_by_mateus2014-d9k9aas.png

VS

Bill.png

Speed Equalized

Both at Low 2-C

No knowledge or prep

Time manipulation banned

Bill via hax, intelligence and experience. This is almost a stomp.

Bill, and quite easily. Sonic can't overcome his Regen, nor deal with all of that hax, and Bill also resists Reality Warping. I'm not sure if this is a stomp or not.

Wasn't Bill's regen supposed to be taken off... ages ago? Since it's just resurrection from an external source.

His Low and Mid-Godly were both from the same "feat", which was him performing an incantation to ask Axoltol (Or whatever his name was) to resurrect.

Either way it's just resurrection and is evidently not combat applicable.

I wonder what level of regen Bill will be downgraded to. Well, I still think Bill takes this, even without godly regen, since he can resist Sonic's Reality Warping, and still has some useful haxes that could give him the win.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Instantly regenerated after being hit by Ford's Quantum Destabiliser, which blasts objects into nonexistence.
"Low-Godly: Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists, such as in the form of your soul or mind, or from other realms."

There was a lot more left of Bill than just his mind or soul in that scene, Ford literally just blasted a little piece of his hat.

Back