• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Speed Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binged through Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic: The Comic) and noticed that there are issues with his speed in all of his keys

Relativistic+ to Speed of Light
This was disputed by both DontTalkDT and Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa here. If any of these three calcs are accepted (the 3.4% SoL was accepted), they would be Sub-Relativistic to Sub-Relativistic+.

FTL
This feat is actually a Massively FTL+. Crossing light years in minutes would be MFTL+.

Immeasurable
As much as I like the comic, sadly, there is no backing to Immeasurable. The profile itself doesn't even have a justification and simply has an arbitrary Immeasurable. This is completely unjustified so it should be replaced by Massively FTL+ or even by Unknow

Everyone who scales would also have to be changed.

Bump indeed, this has been up for quite some time. I also want to know where the immesurable speed feat comes from.

Have the calcs been accepted? If such, then I think they are good to go.

If the feat is actually Massively FTL+ then it should definitely be changed to that.

Immeasurable doesn't seem to have any justification whatsoever, although it probably came from scaling to Archie Comics (which is innacurate)

Fighting Mammoth Mogul and Solaris both of who could move when time and space wasn't a thing

Then why isn't it listed there?

I can add them, but i need to think about the right words to perfectly describe it since what Hst master said is true, but needs to be structured better for the pages.

"Is capable of fighting and matching the likes of Mammoth Mogul and Solaris, both who are capable of movement, even in places which time and space doesn't exist"

The "ran so fast he experienced time dilation" part has been debunked by several calc group members. That's the only thing left to edit.

Ok, does the Speed of Light speed still remain or it is just Sub-Relativistic+?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back