• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the hedgehod (Archie comics/Pre-genesis wave) vs Giorno Giovanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate hedgehod vs the gold experience avatar

Who would win?

Can Archie sonic defeat Giorno Giovanna?

Can Giorno Giovanna stop the fastest hedgehod of the world with his gold experience?

Rules of the battle:

Sonic in ultra sonic from the start

Bloodbust

Moral and personalities off

Viturinorender176
Giorno Giovanna

SomebodyStupid said:
Giorno wins via hax and speed (surprising!)
What hax does he have and don't they both have infinite incalculable speeds? I mean, sonic is incalculable/infinite in base and he's starting at Ultra :p

Eeeeeeerrr...this is close. Leaning on Giorno though because of hax. What's his best showing with his hax by the way so I can get an idea on how it would affect Sonic? Sonic is faster in movement speed by a lot but Giorno's reactions can keep up.

MafiaFox said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Giorno wins via hax and speed (surprising!)
What hax does he have and don't they both have infinite incalculable speeds? I mean, sonic is incalculable/infinite in base and he's starting at Ultra :p
  • Cough cough Unknown speeds. Also, his hax is Karma Manipulation, which is what I believe will lead Sonic to his doom

Pikachu942 said:
Eeeeeeerrr...this is close. Leaning on Giorno though because of hax. What's his best showing with his hax by the way so I can get an idea on how it would affect Sonic? Sonic is faster in movement speed by a lot but Giorno's reactions can keep up.
But what's going to actually hurt him though? I see him listed at building level+ while sonic is multiversal durability .3.

MafiaFox said:
but isn't he only building level+? How is he actually gonna hurt him .3.
That's with Gold Experience. I'm assuming he's using Gold Experience Requiem, in this fight, which ignores durability, to an extent.

MafiaFox said:
ThemoonprinceN said:
Well i mean giorono could just freeze time and let his stand rip sonic in two
Just gonna leave this here on what giorno can do.His stand is able to react automatically to threats, even when time is erased and sets all attacks and the opponents willpower back to zero, and can trap a person into facing a series of death over and over again for eternity. It can essentially manipulate time, space, reality, and death/life of its victims.

Celestial Pegasus said:
MafiaFox said:
ThemoonprinceN said:
Well i mean giorono could just freeze time and let his stand rip sonic in two
Just gonna leave this here on what giorno can do.His stand is able to react automatically to threats, even when time is erased and sets all attacks and the opponents willpower back to zero, and can trap a person into facing a series of death over and over again for eternity. It can essentially manipulate time, space, reality, and death/life of its victims.
Hm, interesting, and dark aura ring wouldn't protect him from the reality warping?

Archie Sonic is immune to reality warping from Enerjak so I think GER is gonna have to try a bit harder than normal. I still think Giorno wins but it's not a stomp.

you know its not out of character for Sonic to use chaos control which can do alot more things than just mess with time in Archie

and Ultra Sonic can also ignore durability in his Ultra Form as well

Can't really chose ik Sonic is far superior in nearly everything but Gio's hax is insane but so is sonic's so inconclusive to me

I dunno, it's still back and forth, I still don't know Giorno's AP with golden requiem.

I think GER ignores durability too as it sets it to zero. The speed of King was turned to zero as well. When he was punched away by GER, his durability was so low that he was cut and died by simple small knife. That means it turns durability zero too.

Sarpanch Rocks said:
I dunno, it's still back and forth, I still don't know Giorno's AP with golden requiem.
I think GER ignores durability too as it sets it to zero. The speed of King was turned to zero as well. When he was punched away by GER, his durability was so low that he was cut and died by simple small knife. That means it turns durability zero too.
Got ya, I feel like since it's a kind of "reality manipulation" and Sonic had good resistance torwards said reality manipulation.

MafiaFox said:
Sarpanch Rocks said:
Got ya, I feel like since it's a kind of "reality manipulation" and Sonic had good resistance torwards said reality manipulation.
Well Sonic is immune to reality warping because Enerjak's didn't fazed him sooooo theres that

TISSG7Redgrave said:
MafiaFox said:
Sarpanch Rocks said:
Well Sonic is immune to reality warping because Enerjak's didn't fazed him sooooo theres that
Yea, if Giorno's time stop doesn't work he's getting stomped.

GER takes the win.

Archie Sonic would have to be acasual to be able to bypass it's abilitties which he is not. Therefore Archie Sonic is vulnerable to it's attacks and wont be able to land a single hit.

"Yea if Giorno's time stop doesn't work he's getting stomped."

Sonic resisted time stop from Flashman. It can be interpreted as a time resistance feat or speed feat, as Sonic said "too slow". It doesn't matter what kind of feat it is though in this conversation, Giorno gets stomped here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back