• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
Can we add feats of this series to the STC pages or do we create a new profile for them.

I'm asking since this comic got approval of the writerw of the original comic and even created two comics for it (one which is considered the canon ending of the series)

1. Ok sorry, I didn't really know, still new to this wiki

2. The fleetway comic and it's online continuation, they're called Sonic The Comic and Sonic The Comic Online respectively

Well the creators approve of the comic and even made two comics for it (one of them is even considered the canon ending for the series)

hmm...first, can I get a link where I can read these?

second, gaining the creator's recognition just means they really like it. We shouldn't go so far as to say they believe it is canon. I don't know though, I'm going to need more context to make a decision here.

Please give me the link of them saying one of the comics they made is considered canon.

Yeah I know of that page, i'm referring to the online continuation of the series, which contains feats and abilities he doesn't have in the original run

It started shortly after the reprint run ended, a year after it in fact

This is what I call dedication

Back