• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic (Sonic X) Vs. Rainbow Dash

>6-C Versions

>Have EoH and Emeralds Respectively

Rainbow Dash is Large Star level with her Element and Sonic is only Planet level, just have them be their base forms. And Equalize speed, Dash is Relativistic, Sonic is only Massively Hypersonic+.

I advise you to look at her profile, she is actually solar system level

And this isn't super sonic, this is base sonic

WeeklyBattles said:
I advise you to look at her profile, she is actually solar system level
And this isn't super sonic, this is base sonic
That's ******* bullshit, especially when that can't be proven and you are doing nothing but wanking RD and downplaying Sonic and you don't even show any feats to support your claim, like many people here.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
RD seems to be more versatile, with her Explosion Manipulation and Weather Manipulation.
Actually seen what Sonic from Sonic X has done and you'll see why he can beat her

When what cant be proven? If you think it's wrong feel free to make a content revision thread but until then it's against the rules to go against what's on the profiles

WeeklyBattles said:
When what cant be proven? If you think it's wrong feel free to make a content revision thread but until then it's against the rules to go against what's on the profiles
It shouldn't when most of what is on it is bullshit (like the fact that you people think moving the sun and moon makes you solar system level and at best, these characters are large island level and I have actually seen the show)

"you people" I've watched the show too since March of 2011

Here's a thought instead of bitching and complaining go make a CRT like everyone else who has a problem with a profile's info.

"You don't even show any feats to support your claim"

I don't know if you noticed, but, we have those pages, they're called "profiles", they're pretty interesting pages here on the wiki, you should look them up.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"You don't even show any feats to support your claim"
I don't know if you noticed, but, we have those pages, they're called "profiles", they're pretty interesting pages here on the wiki, you should look them up.
Those are nothing but bullshit you people made up and clearly, you overwanked RD

Js250476 said:
Yeah bitching and going into an uproar will change nothing and make things even worse for your case
Unless you people can actually support this bullshit and the profile is nothing but bullshit

Paulo.junior.969 said:
EmerlX10 said:
Becuase moving the sun makes you solar system level automatically
Not really, it depends of how fast it is moving.
again, that doesn't mean Celestia is solar system level (especially when she has been taken down by lower beings)

Back