• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal's right. Spider-Man doesn't go around killing thugs and he's tier 7, Superman doesn't kill average people, etc.

Sonic FRA.

MYHERO said:
LightinAnt said:
That's because DB character can supress themselves, also again Hades will likely lead with Timestop and is quite haxxed. Fate Manip doesn't work on Hades since she has Acausality
So you're telling me that suppressing is an exclusive power to certain franchises? No.
And she only has Acasualty type 1 and 2. She would need Acasualty type 4 in order for her to resist his.
1: Strawman

2:Yes i noticed that, i retract that part

Still Hades has tons of stuff to dispatch him, she's not gonna just stand there and get KOed with speed equal

@LightinAnt 1.) I mean how else was I suppose to interpret that? Anyone can suppress their powers, I don't know why you think it's Sonic can't do.

2.) Fate hax means she's going to get jobbed. Doesn't matter what ability she uses. Sonic is god's favorite here.

Hades intervenes

>Knocks out hades

That's cool. Takamagahara observe and rewrite that event. Also, what's stopping the Takamagahara from rewriting him?

Edit: phrased horribly. The Takamagahara System cn alter phenomenon without jer having to tell it to do so.

Sonic hits her, she dies. She comes back again, repeats the process, realizes knocking her out might do the trick, and boom.

Though I don't know about the Taka system thing and how it can affect this match.

@ShadowWarrior1999

Strawman.Didn't say that now i already said i retract that part, but that Sonic somehow knows exactly to go for the Ko and Hades didn't already use her potent hax like Causality or Memory manipulation which Sonic does not resist is fallicious to assume

@MyHero

That's implying she literally does nothing and gets killed over and over with speed equal

LightinAnt wrote That's implying she literally does nothing and gets killed over and over with speed equal

His passive fate manipulation diagnoses her with PIS. Now I'm not saying she won't do anything, she just won't doing anything to lead her with favor.

Btws, one is 2-A, while the other is like 2-C. Though this might not be the way we should decide who would win.

MYHERO said:
LightinAnt wrote That's implying she literally does nothing and gets killed over and over with speed equal
His passive fate manipulation diagnoses her with PIS. Now I'm not saying she won't do anything, she just won't doing anything to lead her with favor.
She has probability manipulation something will lead into her favour

Her Probability Manip will clash with his Fate Manip.

I spoke with Executor on it to get a better scope on it, and it works akin to a having the battle constantly in Sonic's favor. He explained that it could affect the battle in a multitude of ways. For example, by him using just the ability he needs to win or him not dying from something that should kill him and actually makes him stronger (which happened twice). It's basically reality's way of saying "yeah, let's make this happen" or "no, let's not let this happen" and letting Sonic win in a situation where he should lose. That's probably the best way I could put it.

Exexcutor also stated it could be attributed towards Sonic's unlikely victories throughout the series Post-Aura, and said it is definitely applicable for combat. His only problem is saying how it could help, as it is a constant force that aids Sonic but does it in a random way that leaves the process of aiding him unpredictable to explain.

Because, well... He's the Embodiment of Chaos and all that.

To be exact, Executor said, "But overall, I do not see much Fate Hax application for the battles threads, since everything is very random about it, so I do not have much to say how this could be applied."

And followed up by saying "I think it's very difficult to use this in battles with other franchises, since we do not know precisely how Sonic's luck can relate to what the opponent is going to do."

He later then said it could be used for combat within his second response he just doesn't know how to say how it can be used, which is what I covered. He even says he just avoids talking about it like all other franchises, and focuses on how it was shown.

Not knowing how to explain it Ôëá not being able to use it, but I see what you mean.

She has probability manipulation something will lead into her favour

Something fueled by a 2-C force. While Sonic has something similar except it's like infinitely better.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
For example a beam that was supposed to kill him but instead he became Super Sonic.
Wait are you just giving a hypothetical example or did it actually happen?

Not trying to be rude, like at all, but you guys gotta look through the Note on his profile. Everything with the Fate Manip is in there including scans.

So her probability manipulation works the same way his fate manipulation works ?

Another question is could her probability manipulation just change or lower the changes of his fate manipulation even intervening since it happens at random ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back