• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not part of his standard equipment i.e he doesn't literally carry that around with him everywhere. Even if he had it what difference does it make when he literally has the AP advantage anyway?

I think Izanami takes this because she resists alot of what Sonic can do and has more versatile stuff while also having Type 8 and 5, also Time Manipulation

LightinAnt said:
That's not part of his standard equipment i.e he doesn't literally carry that around with him everywhere. Even if he had it what difference does it make when he literally has the AP advantage anyway?
I think Izanami takes this because she resists alot of what Sonic can do and has more versatile stuff while also having Type 8 and 5, also Time Manipulation
"Standard Equipment: Chaos Emeralds, Power Rings, Super Emeralds, Sword of Acorns, Sword of Light"

You were saying?

I know its stated there, but in context of the Sonic canon he doesn't literally carry all that stuff with him at once everywhere, we were having arguments about justification for Standard equipment.

Nope, she retains those powers as an Observer and Phenomena Intervention, there is magic in Blaz Blue but Hades's powers don't come from them

Sonic can't knock her out because he will instantly kill her with 4-B AP, but she will just come back because she is literally Death and has type 8. He has to use Hax, which at that point Hades wins because she resists quite alot and likes to use Time Stop

"Sonic can't knock her out because he will instantly kill her with 4-B AP"

What kind of reasoning is that? If he can kill her with that AP, then he can certainly KO her.

The fate hax will make her into a jobber so it's unlikely for her to kill Sonic here. And just a light touch should be enough to knock her out though. I know a solar system level character trying to hold back to a small planet level character is weird, but its fiction so it is very possible he can just knock her out.

Super Goku was able to majorly injure Krillian without killing him. Why won't the same apply here?

That's because DB character can supress themselves, also again Hades will likely lead with Timestop and is quite haxxed. Fate Manip doesn't work on Hades since she has Acausality

Hades also has probability and causality manipulation, so Sonic trying to attack her also goes in her favour

Sonic can KO her. Idk why people think that these characters can't knock others out when they hold back on a day to day basis when not in a fight.

LightinAnt said:
That's because DB character can supress themselves, also again Hades will likely lead with Timestop and is quite haxxed. Fate Manip doesn't work on Hades since she has Acausality
So you're telling me that suppressing is an exclusive power to certain franchises? No.

And she only has Acasualty type 1 and 2. She would need Acasualty type 4 in order for her to resist his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back