• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic & Tails also resist Verti-Cal's & Horizont-Al's mind hax while the latter were in their god forms who are tier 2 reality warpers.

he means when Cal and Al Mind Haxxed Sonic and Tails to make them fight each other, they eventually resisted it in base

Indeed. These base feats, on top of Chaos energy showing several mental related feats like passively restoring Ixis Naugus' sanity,Nicole restoring Memories of pre SGW,Power Rings showing insight of knowledge/protecting free will,allowing Knuckles to push Dimitri out of his mind/erase memories,turning thoughts to power, etc. should grant most emerald users with decent mind hax resistance,all things considered.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Indeed. These base feats, on top of Chaos energy showing several mental related feats like passively restoring Ixis Naugus' sanity,Nicole restoring Memories of pre SGW,Power Rings showing insight of knowledge/protecting free will,allowing Knuckles to push Dimitri out of his mind/erase memories,turning thoughts to power, etc. should grant most emerald users with decent mind hax resistance,all things considered.
In addition, Sonic should not be scaled with Super Genesis Wave as well since it could rewrite infinite universes, all extra dimensions beyond the Multiverse, all spiritual planes (Next Evolution, Post-Life), two abstract forms (Illumina and Chaos Force), which also logically should include the characters' minds , since the Wave could rewrite reality in a Multiversal scale +?

I say go for it,Chaos Energy has more applications than most think. Existence Erasure,Soul Manip,Memory Manip,Conceptual Manip etc.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
I say go for it,Chaos Energy has more applications than most think. Existence Erasure,Soul Manip,Memory Manip,Conceptual Manip etc.
Exact, exact. And one more thing, I saw you speaking about the RW of Verti-Cal and Horizont-Al, you said they can do anything in their areas. Well, that would also apply to Feist who had a Reality Warper capable of doing anything in the Zone, an area of infinite size, but Shadow with an emerald completely denied the Feist's domain. What do you think about this?

What's more, the RW of Cal, Al and Feist would be what? High?

Cal & Al are at in the 2-C class with their RW,Feist would be 2-A/High 2-A in that regard considering he had billions of emeralds & fused them into 7.Shadow may just have that level of resistance aswell considering Knuckles in base form restored several universes in Sonic Super Special #7.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Fiest,Cal & Al despite having much higher potency would only be Universe+ range wise in my opinion.
Okay. Dude, do the thread I told you about earlier, I can help you. With the power of the seven emeralds, it is said that Eggman and Willy could recreate the entire creation with SGW, which would include conceptual manipulation for affecting Chaos Force, as well as affecting other spiritual plans like Next Evolution and Post-Life and affect Zones which are located outside the Multiverse (MaginaryWorld) which shows that the SGW has an extraordinarily high range. What do you think of this statement from Dr. Light when you make the thread? I can send you if you want

So a thread for Conceptual Manipulation and Mind Resistance? I think MR seems to be generally accepted here, for the most part.

@AD Would you be willing to make a thread about adding some of those abilities? I would help, but I'm a mobile user and it's too wonky.

Did you read my mind or something? I only thought the name Cal OVO

The majority here agree about Mind Manipulation Resistance in Base and beyond for Sonic. All others only get MM resistance in Super Forms and up. All the scans are above in the OP

ShakeResounding said:
Did you read my mind or something? I only thought the name Cal OVO

The majority here agree about Mind Manipulation Resistance in Base and beyond for Sonic. All others only get MM resistance in Super Forms and up. All the scans are above in the OP
Wrong. Any Power Ring user already gains resistance against MM. And the Shadow base on Archie Post Gen has resisted control of the mind of Black Doom, Eclipse and Black Death. Each Black Arm is an extension of the will of these three and Shadow has Black Arm Blood, it is a Black Arm Hybrid. What's more, the MM that Black Doom, Eclipse and Black Death have over the hive is unlimited

It's good to be informed before you talk such bullshit

So... What does that disprove in what I said? That's literally for Shadow and Shadow alone. Is Tails a Black Arms alien now? Despite that, avoid insulting another member and aim for the goal of the thread instead.

Wait. Retract my agreement. I don't disagree, but I clicked on the links and it seems you posted the scan just before the page we need to determine the truth.

This resistance would extend to anyone wielding Chaos Energy since Power Rings & Ixis Magicks are mere by products of Chaos Emeralds,characters such as Enerjak,Master Mogul,& Ixis Naugus have also demonstrated powerful mental abilities via one of the 3 aforementioned power sources.

ShakeResounding said:
So... What does that disprove in what I said? That's literally for Shadow and Shadow alone. Is Tails a Black Arms alien now? Despite that, avoid insulting another member and aim for the goal of the thread instead.

You clearly said that all the other characters would only have resistance to MM in Super Forms to up. Shadow is not part of his "all others". End

What's more, if Tails has only one Power Ring, it would have resistance against MM. If Knuckles had only one Power Ring, it would have resistance against MM. Khan too. Silver too. Naugus and Finitevus as well. And even with external Power Rings they would still be in their basic form

Do you know what that refutes you? In all

Again, it would be good for you to be informed before of you speak a exaggerated bullshit

Code:
And the goal of the topic is to refute you. Have a good night

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
This resistance would extend to anyone wielding Chaos Energy since Power Rings & Ixis Magicks are mere by products of Chaos Emeralds,characters such as Enerjak,Master Mogul,& Ixis Naugus have also demonstrated powerful mental abilities via one of the 3 aforementioned power sources.
^^^^^^ This, my boy

Yes, I'm hostile. My goal here is to break up the hierarchical system of yours and its loose and corrupt ideas about character battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back